15 Jun 2012

WIFE SISTER RITA

When I saw my wife's sister first time, she was in her school
uniform. Ritha was taller for her age but the most prominent thing
was her hips. Her buttocks were bulging like two foot balls glued
together. She was at tenth grade at that time.

I was horny about my sis in law from the first sight. Ritha worn
loose dresses at home which revealed lot of her body. Many times I
couldn't help staring to her hour glass shaped body.

It was only after five years of marriage I could put my hand on
Ritha's body. It was a family function and my wife could not attend
it due to her bad health. I grabbed Ritha's thin waste when I got a
chance. Later we chatted a lot on internet and I was able to express
my wish to have a sexual relationship with her. First she was
reluctant to cheat her sister, but I was able to convince later.
Then also we did not get a place or opportunity to fuck. Then she
got admission to post graduate course in physics in a distant town
and before she left she promised to make the things work as soon as
she join the college.

Ritha telephoned me from her new place when she had settled. She was
staying at a hostel. I reached the place in two days and met her in
the hostel. She had told the warden that her big brother has reached
for an official trip and therefore she will have to stay with me for
a week. When she packed her bag I reminded her to take the school
uniform she had brought from home. We reached in the hotel I stay at
5.15 p.m. As soon as we entered the room Ritha asked why I insisted
on bringing the uniform from home. "I will answer you while we eat
some ice cream at the restaurant."

While we were eating ice cream I told her about the fantasies I
have. It was about fucking my sister in law in school uniform. I
also hinted about my desire to explore her lovely ass. Ritha was
exited to hear about this. She suggested that we would make real
each fantasy real during coming days.

It was day 1 evening Ritha came after college, she had a shower and
she changed to her good old school uniform. I felt an instantaneous
hard on when I saw her in my favorite fantasy. I stared her for
sometime. She had out grown the old garments. Skirt has become short
revealing those lovely pair of thighs. Also shirt was tight and her
small breasts were struggling to free from that. I could see her
brassiere through the shirt, which provoked me further. She had not
forgot to wear tie as well as a belt, which were elements of school
uniform. After I enjoyed much of the front-view I moved to her back
and looked at her beautiful hips. Her ass was popping out more than
usual due to the tight skirt and belt. I could not help approaching
her and embarrassing from back. Caressing her small boobs I told her
that I had never expected this would happen. She replied "I knew
someday this would happen."

"How. "

"You were always staring on my ass and I felt a burning sensation in
my asshole which tempted me to yield. " My prick, which now fully
erected was pressing just bellow her buttocks since she was as tall
as I was. I kissed on her lips and put my tongue into her mouth. Her
great pink tongue plunged deep into my catching hold of my tongue.
She closed her eyes and called my name. I felt my rod would explode
in the softness of Ritha's ass. She rubbed her ass buns against my
stiff cock. Same time I lifted her short skirt and caressed on those
lovely thighs.

Then I removed her tie, belt and unbuttoned the white shirt. Her
small breasts were firmly packed in 32" white brassier. I wrapped
those tits over brassier cups with my palm. I couldn't help kissing
on bra straps running over her soft back and cutting into her flesh.
Her breathing became heavy and she knew this man is going to do
wonderfully naughty things to her body. Sony is going to penetrate
where no one has dared to go and he is going to make Ritha scream
with intense pleasure and lust. Ritha began to scratch her nails
into tissue of my hairy chest.

This excited me and I kissed over the fabric and then unhooked the
bra. For the first time Ritha was revealing her tits in front of a
man.. The feeling of my lips wrapping around her hard nipple send
shivers throughout Ritha's body. As my lips move down from my
breasts to belly, I caressed her smooth thighs and pressed my mouth
on her naval. Soon I unhooked her skirt and it fell down around her
feet. Ritha was now in pink panties with her ass standing out
remarkably. I kneeled and kissed on both of her buttocks
alternatively.

Then Ritha turned 180 degree and her vaginal mount was projecting
profusely, only millimeters away from my face. I stared on that and
pressed my lips to it. Aha! The smell was so good.. My hands finally
stopped over Ritha's vaginal mount. My palm pressed through the
silkiness of her panty and found it wet. I inserted my hands in the
waistband of her panty and pulled down it slowly to reveal one of
the best hairy cunts I had ever seen. Her pubic area was lengthy and
covered with thin hairs.

I said, " I knew that your cunt is not bald."

How did you know?

"Ritha, one day I inspected your panty you had put for drying and I
found few thin pussy hairs on it"

Do you love seeing ladies panties?

"Certainly! That day I smelled your panty and masturbated"

Have you smelled any other girl's underwear?

" A lot. On every chance I did! Actually I Had stolen many of these
including my cousin sister's as I love the feminine smell and
therefore used ones are best."

Oh! Panty thief! Saying this Ritha rubbed the panties just removed
from her body on my face. I inhaled deeply so that I can enjoy the
smell of the little cloth that was covered her cunt and ass..
Suddenly Ritha felt honey oozing from her cunt.

In the room Ritha laid across the bed with her legs spread and her
pussy winking at me as she continued to rub and play with it ever so
often letting her finger dip into her cunt and letting out a little
moan as she hit her G spot ether on the in or out stroke. I dropped
my robe and joined her on the bed, my cock by now was at the point
of no return and there was a little dollop of pre-cum glowing on the
tip.

She looked at my cock and quickly took it between her lips and
slurped the droplet with her tongue and made a face while saying how
good it tasted. I made a dive for her cunt and buried my face in her
pussy until I thought Ritha was going to take my entire head into
her slit which was moist an very tasty as I grabbed her clit between
my teeth and nibbled gently as she arched her back and let out a
scream as my mouth was filled with her cunt juice as she came like a
waterfall. "Oh shit!! put your cock in me now, I need to feel it , I
need fucked and fucked hard." I of course was ready to respond and I
slowly entered her juicy cunt with just the tip of my cock slowly
until just the head was buried up to the ridge. Oh, it was tight
unlike her sister's which I enjoy daily but our love-juices
lubricated it.

"Oh you panty thief" she moaned "give me the whole thing I want to
feel you hit bottom." She cried in pain and pleasure. I slowly drew
my cock out until I felt the lips of her cunt start to grip the end
of my cock, then I pushed it back in till I felt the same lips grip
the ridge of my cock. "Please don't tease me" Ritha said almost
crying in ecstasy, "Put your cock the whole way in."

I continued to do the slow fuck with just the head of my cock until
I felt her start to cum, then I plunged the entire length of my cock
in to her super hot pussy, as I did several things happened, she
came and it felt as though I had put my cock into a vice as she
clamped down hard with her pussy muscles. I continued to pump her
and noticed something real strange. Her cunt seemed to get deeper
and tighter, then I realized that I had entered her uterus and was
for the first time having a true deep fuck, something that I had
only read about. Ritha continued to moan and thrust her hips as I
pumped her twat in a slow steady movement. "Don't cum inside me" she
squealed

"I want to taste it, cum in my mouth, pleasssee. "

I didn't know if I could hold it long enough to get out of her cunt
and into her mouth, but I was going to try. I slowly exited her cunt
and rolled on my back, beside her on the bed, my cock was pointing
toward the roof and I felt that if a fly flew past I would shoot cum
to the moon. I raised to my knees and let my balls rest between her
tits and the head of my cock brushed her waiting lips which opened
to receive my swollen cock.

She raised her head and took my cock into her mouth and applied
suction to it an I felt her throat start to give the head that
swallowing feeling, she was deep-throating my cock, granted it's not
that long but by now her nose was buried in my pubic hair and my
cock was down her throat, and she continued to suck for all she was
worth. I felt as though my balls were going to blow-up. I told her
that I was going to cum, and she only sucked harder and faster.

When I did let go I thought that that I would never stop I came like
I never have before I shot and shot until I noticed cum seeping out
the corners of her mouth and running down on to my balls. She never
missed a drop and still swallowed greedily until I stopped coming
and let out a sigh of pleasure. She rose to one elbow and let my
cock slip out from between her lips. As she did a drop of cum
glistened on her lips and fell to my stomach, which she quickly
licked up.

As I laid there spent, she showed that this was going to be a long
afternoon.

Before I knew it she was busily licking my cock and balls clean of
every drop of cum in sight. She laid back an looked me in the eye
and said "Damn that was good, but we're not done yet, unless you
want to stop" What could I say "No I can last as long as you can but
it will take me slightly longer to come back. "

"No problem I can amuse myself and you too" she smiled and I
wondered just what the fuck she had in mind. We laid there for
several minutes and I was just enjoying the after glow of good sex,
when I felt her moving on the bed and then I felt her hair brushing
my leg as she dropped between my legs and started to lick my balls
and push my sack in and out with her tongue, as she did this she
pushed my legs back and her tongue dropped to my ass hole and I felt
her tongue toying with my sphincter as she tried to push the tip in.

"Your sister never sucks me."

"Oh! I never had a woman tongue my ass before" I moaned as she
continued to tongue fuck my ass hole. She looked up at me and
suggested that we take a shower to recharge our batteries an so she
could show me something else that she liked. We got up and walked
toward the bathroom I looked at her and said, "I have to use the
facilities first"

"You going to piss?" Ritha asked in a strange sort of way. "Yea,

Why" I replied "Don't just hold it until we're in the shower I love
to see a man taking a piss" she replied. "Ok" I replied what ever
turns you on.

Ritha fussed with the water controls as I sat on the toilet and
looked at her cunt and ass hole winking at me. "Ah, just right" she
cooed and stepped into the tub,

"Come on in and join me. " I stepped into the shower and felt the
warm water splash over my chest and run down my cock and
balls, "Boy, that almost feels as good as sex, " I laughed and
reached for the soap and was stopped in mid reach by Ritha as she
said "Let me" and took the soap and worked a lather between her
hands and started to soap up my chest and then started to work
lower, by now I had a combination piss and sex hard-on and Ritha was
soaping it up for all she was worth.

"I got to piss, " I said through half open lips as she continued to
rub and lather my cock and balls. "Ok, " Ritha said, "let it go,
I'll aim. " She giggled as she took a firm hold of my cock and I
felt the piss start to flow from my bladder. Suddenly Ritha dropped
to her knees in front of me and directed the golden stream over her
tits and onto her face and open mouth, letting the piss fill up her
mouth and run down her chin and on to her tits. She then squeezed my
cock and cut of the stream, now you all know what that feels like I
thought that I was going to explode.

"Ritha, Holy Hell that feels like I'm going to explode. " She didn't
say a word, she just squatted in such a way that her cunt was
pointing toward me an she let go of the pressure on my cock and the
piss started to flow right on and into her cunt hole and pussy hair.
I don't think I have ever taken a longer piss but the longer I
pissed the more she moaned and seemed to cum over and over again.
When it slowed to a dribble she took my cock into her mouth and
swallowed the last drops of piss that flowed from my bladder. "I
love golden showers almost as much as I love to fuck" Ritha said in
an almost apologetic sounding voice. "Hey, like I said what ever
turns you on. "

"Have you ever seen a pussy pissing?" she asked.

"No, why?" I asked in a questioning sort of way. "Well I gotta piss
and well here it comes" she no sooner finished that statement and I
felt a warm stream of fluid hit my leg I looked down and watched as
she pulled her pussy open to give me a good look at her pussy
pouring piss out in a stream that any man would be proud of. We then
soaped each other up and paid close attention to the special parts
that we each enjoyed to lather and wash.

After letting the hot water run cold we decided it was time to get
out of the shower and dry off. I had some of those big fluffy bath
sheets and I got two out for us. Ritha took the towel and draped it
around her shoulders and too the other one and started to dry me
off, as she did she knelt in front of me to dry my legs and took my
cock into her mouth and sucked me hard as she dried me off. Thinking
turn about was only fair I took her towel and proceeded to dry her
off when I got to her tits I took each nipple in turn into my mouth
and gave each one a little suck as I dried her stomach and started
to go lower toward her pussy.

To dry her legs I knelt at her feet and started to dry the back of
her legs as I did I drew her cunt closer to me and plunged my tongue
into her waiting hole. She climaxed almost the instant my tongue
brushed her clit, and pussy juice flowed into my mouth and dribbled
down my chin. I knelt back down and turned her around to dry her
back as I did her ass cheeks brushed my face and I couldn't resist
the cheek-to-cheek reference, which was met with a groan. I
proceeded to dry her back and legs and as I did I stuck my tongue up
her ass hole which caused a wiggle and squeal as I continued to dry
her legs and tongue fuck her ass hole.

- Chapter 2 -

Next morning I had an official appointment in the morning. Ritha was
free as she has no class. I instructed her to shave her whole body
and wear micro skirt and T-shirt. But when I came back by noon I
found her in the housecoat. When asked she could not shave every as
she needs my help to reach some parts. "My razor is on the table
top" saying this she lifted her nighty to the waist and kneeled on
the bed with her ass high on the air.. I was stunned at her guts to
expose her ass in front of a man especially her brother in law. For
a moment I stared at the crack of buns and small portion of cunt
visible. Soon my shock disappeared understanding that her butts are
so lovely and that's why she dared to showoff. Her buttocks and
asscrack was wheat-colored and fairer than rest of her body. Ritha's
asshole was perfectly round and looked like a rose bud. Some thin
hairs were there around that hole. Carefully I shaved off those
hairs. Then I couldn't help pressing my lips to the thick rim of her
back door. Ritha screamed with pleasure when I moistened her
forbidden hole with my tongue.

Then I turned her to have a look at shaven cunt. Her sweet cunt was
baby-like and a feast for eye. The vaginal area was large and
projecting. I bent to lick the shiny pink and red folds of tender
skin and lapped the juices already flowing there..

Indeed Ritha was delicious. I began to suck at her little clitoris
and fuck my tongue around it. Ritha writhed wantonly on the floor,
moaning even louder, and pressing my face to her pussy, which
contracted violently beneath my tongue probes. Then Ritha wanted to
suck me. So I stood up. Eagerly she pulled down my jeans and grasped
my erect and throbbing member, and kissed it all over from tip to
base, massaging my testicles all the while with her hot hands. Ritha
sucked tip of my prick, running her lips all around it then circled
at the piss hole with her supple tongue. She then slid my cock inch
by glistening inch, into her mouth She moaned with excitement for a
moment. I began to fuck her mouth slowly while she held her lips
tightly around my wet shaft. I didn't want to waste my cum; so I
stopped thrusting and asked Ritha to get into fours. When she
kneeled with her ass high I kneaded her big buns and caressed the
ass crack. Then I began to work on her dark pit. My tongue once
again teased the soft muscles of Ritha's sphincter, moistening them
and relaxing them with warm saliva. Next I nibbled on the tiny hairs
surrounding her anus.

All of a sudden Ritha felt my finger sliding into her puckered pit.
It plunged deep and I rotated it to enlarge opening of Ritha's
bowels. The lip of asshole was soft and rubber like and now I was
sure that I could make a penetration in her rear orifice.

After some more rimming, I positioned my cock so it rubbed gently
against Ritha's ass cheeks My chest was pressed against her back,
spoon- like, and cradled her body against mine. I reached around her
to cup her small, almost girlish breasts in my hands, stroking and
kneading them and feeling her nipples slowly gain erection. I moved
my left hand down to her groin, pressing into the soft vaginal lips
and began stroking there too. She responded by pushing her ass back
against me, parting her legs in the process.. Then, in her assertive
way, she reached between her legs and took my cock in her hand,
guiding it to, but not into, her. Still behind her, almost passive,
my half-erect cock was between her legs, and she was rubbing it in a
slow, circular motion against her clitoris. When I changed my
position slightly in an obvious effort to slide myself into her, she
pushed the shaft back, then whispered, "Uh-uh. Not there; I want you
here, in my ass. " So saying, she placed the head of my cock right
in the middle of her anus, then rubbed it back and forth across the
diminutive opening.

"Just do it. I want to feel your cock inside my ass, " she said
softly. She rubbed the cockhead a few more times against her nether
opening.

"Mmm, Sony, I want it deep inside my ass. " My cock was already so
wet from being rubbed between her moist pussy lips that it broke the
sphincter plane with surprisingly little effort. She grunted as the
cockhead broke the barrier, then hissed between her teeth. "Slowly,"
she said, "work it in slowly." She shifted her hips slightly to
accommodate the unaccustomed presence of something inside her
ass. "Am I hurting you?"

"A little," she replied, punctuated by a gasp of breath. "Oh, it
feels so fucking big!" I squeezed her breasts hard, flattening them
against her chest, as I softly kissed the nape of her neck. "I don't
believe how tight you are!"

"Are you in all the way?" she gasped. "I feel like I've been split
in two!"

"Just a little more. " I pressed my cock forward, then felt it being
tightened like a vice by her sphincter muscle. I seemed to gain
ground only by easing back slightly and then pushing forward. She
grunted and moaned a few more times before I finally pressed my wiry
pubic hairs into her lower ass. "How's that?" I whispered. Finally I
plunged my thick and slightly bend organ past her sphincter and
Ritha felt joy and pain in her intestines. With one more thrust my
brown Indian cock was firmly inside of her and was driving deeper
and deeper into the butt.

"Fucking unbelievable! Don't move for a few seconds. I have to get
used to it. " I continued kneading her breasts and kissing her neck
and shoulder. I could tell the entry had been somewhat painful for
her, but that was not unexpected. The walls of her rectum were warm
and smooth against my cock. From time to time, she contracted her
anus around the sheathed sword, as she tested the elasticity of her
anal muscle. The anal contractions were beginning to have an effect
on me. "If you keep that up, "

I said after a particularly tight contraction, "I'm going to come. I
feel close already. "

"No!

Please, don't come yet! You just put it in, you haven't really
fucked me yet. Can you hold off?"

"I'll try. I can't tell you how good it feels!"

"The pain is subsiding, " she said. "Give it just a few more seconds
and you can start moving in and out a bit. "

"I'll come for sure, then, " I pleaded. "No you won't. If you do,
I'll never let you do this again!" Now that I had discovered this
side of Ritha, or should I say the backside of Ritha, I knew that I
would want to take her anally, and often, again. Maybe she wasn't
being serious, but her warning was sufficient incentive to do
everything I could to keep from spilling my seed inside her. My
reward for holding off? Pure ecstasy! With the pain all but gone,
Ritha began moving her buttocks in a slow, circular pattern, and I
began to fuck her ass slowly.

The feeling of my pelvic touching her soft and big buns was lovely.
After few strokes her pain turned to pleasure and she began to
tighten the muscles in rectal passage. I was just delighted see my
thick rod moving between Ritha's extra ordinarily large ass cheeks.
My penis was covered with a viscous golden colored paste formed by
the mixture of my pre-cum secretions and contents of her ass hole.
The fluid looked like honey and I wondered how it would taste. The
dual phenomenon of our syncopated rhythm sent the both of us to a
high we had never before known. "OH! Fuck my ass! Give it to me! Oh,
my ass! I love it in my ass! Oh, Sony, it feels so good!"

"Hey, " I said softly, "the others will hear you.. "

"Just shove it in me! Make it hurt! Fuck my assssssssss! " I started
pumping her like a madman, driving my cock in and out of her
beautiful, tight ass. She grunted, she groaned, she bucked her ass
against my abdomen, snorting rather than breathing, trying to pull
me even further into the dark abyss. My hands on her breasts were no
longer gentle. If she wanted to feel hurt, I would be more that
happy to oblige. I took her turgid nipples between the thumbs and
forefingers of each of my hands and squeezed the nubbins sharply,
painfully. It was this final, almost desperate gesture that seemed
to do the trick.

"I'm coming!" she cried. "I'm coming! YESSSSSSS!" Miracle of
miracles, just as her anal contractions (I assume from her orgasm)
gripped my cock, I let loose also, filling her with spurt after
spurt from my sheathed sword. It was, without a doubt, one of the
best fucks I had had in long time. I hoped she felt the same way. We
both came down slowly. I didn't dare withdraw myself from her. I
just let the old guy fall asleep inside the dark hole, feeling every
once in a while a tiny anal contraction that only served to remind
me of what we had just done.

Finally, my limp member fell out, on its own, sliding onto the
inside of her inner right thigh, still wet from my spending. My
sister in law turned her naked body completely around until we were
belly to belly, chest to chest. She wrapped her arms around my back
and held me. She pressed her loins into mine.

"That was great, " she whispered sexily. I smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment