11 Jun 2012

how i fucked my sunita bhabhi

This is Ravi, age 30 yr old hadsome and have a very big cock.....This story is about how i fucked my neighbor widow bhabhi......

Bhabhi name is Sunita and she is around 35 yr old.....her husband passed away 3 yr ago in car accident.....

I moved into their apartment complex 1 yr ago and sunita bhabi live right opposite apartment. so its a 6 apartment in a building and we were on the first ground.......

anyway, its all started 4 month ago, i was new to that area and i usally walk in outside my complex in the evening for few hours....and one day i saw sunita bhabi sitting outside her apartment alone.....so i walked toward her......

me: bueatiful day, isn't it.....
sunita bhabhi: yes, it is......sorry i did not recognized you...
me: oh hi, i am ravi, i live opposite you...
sunita bhabhi: oh thats nice, hi i am sunita.....nice to meet you......

me: so what are you doing outside alone.....where is your husband?
sunita bhabhi: oh i am widow, he passed away 3 yr ago.....

when i heard the word widow.....there was an instant dirty thought went into my mind of fucking her......its been a long time since she might had a dick in her pussy......


me: oh i am sorry, what happend?
sunita bhabhi: car accident, he passed away on the spot.......
me: well i am sorry, but if you ever need a friend i am here opposit you....you can come if you get bored alone.....we can chat and have tea.......

sunita bhabhi: what about your wife?.....
me: oh i am not married....
sunita bhabhi: why not
me: when i find someone like you, i will.....

sunita bhabhi smiled at me and got shy.....

sunita bhabhi: thats very nice of you......

me: anyway, i have to go finish some work around the home, i see u later...
sunita bhabhi: do you want me to help you with anything.....i am bored here anyway......

me: are you sure?
sunita bhabhi: yes, i am sure....lets go......

now when she entered my apartment she got surprised to see how clean it was.....

sunita bhabhi: wow......this is very clean....
me: thank you, i like clean ....
sunita bhabhi i did not expect this clean.....
me: and why not?
sunita bhabhi: bc you know usally single guy have their aprtment very dirty....but i like what i see....

after that we went to kitchen and she help me clean my dishes and we chat after that and about 11 at night she left my apartment and went in to hersafter she left my home, i fell on the bed and took off all my clothes and started jerking off thinking about fucking her pussy on my bed....

so while i was laying on my bed i started to think on how will i seduce her......so i thought i will make her see every part of my body slowly.....

so over the next few weeks we became good friends, so sometime when we are on the supermarket, when a girl passes by and i turn around and look at those girl ass......

sunita bhabhi: i see u like those girls ass.....
me: yea....i love em......i like to look at them while they walk.....
sunita bhabi hit my hand and said ......

sunita bhabhi: i hope your not looking at mine......
me: hahah.....no no, i am not, you are my friend....i wont look at you that way.....

i thought i dont want to look at it......i want to fuck it....

sunita bhabhi: hello.....what are you thinking.....
me: nothing......lets go.....

we drove off and we parked on our apartment complex parking lot.....

i carried the bag of grocery and left it in her aprtment.......

me: okay, i am going.....i see u later
sunita bhabi: why, let me make some tea.....

me: okay.......

we both walked into kichen......she put the tea on gas and me and her started to put grocery on the freeze.....she droped the grapes on the floor and she bend down to pick them up......i quickly went behind her, i stood so closly that when she got up, her ass touched my cock........

sunita bhahi: oh sorry, 
me: its okay, i was just cheking the tea.......and u dont have to be sorry....

we sat on the dinning table.....

sunita bhabhi: so how come handsome man like you dont have a gf?
me: like i said......when i find someone like you......i will 
sunita bhabhi: i am sure its not hard to find someone like me......
me: yea it is hard....your beatiful and i am just an average looking guy.....girl like you wont be with me.......

sunita bhabhi: thats not true.....your handsome......if i wasn't married to my husband before, i would love to be your gf

me: really, you can be my gf now.....
sunita bhabhi: haha......me and gf now.....i am widow ravi.....
me: and......who said widow women cannt get married or be someone gf agin....

sunita bhabhi: i will think about it.....
me: okay....u have 5 min.....hahah
sunita bhabhi: hahaha.......i need sometime.....

after drinking tea....i left her aprtment and went into mine.....

i went to my apartment and took off my shirt....

after 10 min i heard the knock on my door......

i opned the door....

now i have a very good athelic body and nice chest...

sunita bhabhi looked at my bare chest and smiled......
sunita bhabhi: what are you tonight?
me: nothing why?
sunita bhabhi: would u like to come over for a dinner?
me: sure......

sunita bhabhi said okay and walked toward her apartment, she turned around and looked at my chest again......

sunita bhabhi: you have a nice chest.......
me: thank you.......but not good as yours.......

sunita bhabh: your bad.......
me: yes i am .........you haven't seen anything yet.......
sunita bhabhi: okay i see u tonight.....

and she closed her door.....and i closed mine.....

at 9 pm i went to her apartment......
sunita bhabhi: yours early, let me put a good dress on....i am on my cooking clothes.....
me: okay......go ahead......

she went in to her bedroom to change her clothes.....i thought of seeing her nude.....so i quickly went toward her bedroom and it was little open.....the scene i saw got my cock so hard and fully errected.....sunita bhabhi was beding over taking off her panties and her bare ass was bending and facing toward me, i could make out her pussy......and her tits was nice and big.....i saw her gettig fully dressed and i ran toward the living room and sit there......she came out and told me lets go to dinninng table we sat on dining table and she started serving me food.....


me: dont worry, just sit down i will take my own food
sunita bhabhi: okay.....

while eating i was keep thinking abuot her ass and pussy, i recently saw.....mmmmmm i just wanted to taste her out......

sunita bhahi: what happen what are you thinking?
me: about you.....hahaha
sunita bhabhi: what about me?
me: nothing i was just thinking that why you never got married again.....
sunita bhabhi: i thought about it but then i thought why rush into new marriage.....
me: your right....and i bet so many guys just want to jump on you.....

sunita bhabhi: hahaha....i wish.....
me: i would....
sunita bhabhi: you wouldn't....your handsome i am sure young girls are dieing to have you....
me: nah i am not into girls my age....
sunita bhabi: then, what are you into?
me: i like mature women better, they know what they are doing......

sunita bhabi first shocked to hear that......

sunita bhabhi: what u like about them?
me: you wouldnt want to know....
sunita bhabhi: dont be silly, ofcourse i want to know......come on tell me...what you like about them..

me: are you sure......okay i will tell you...
me: you see young girls are pretty but mature women are beautiful, and further they might be getting older from the top but they are getting better at the bottom at the same time.....

sunita bhabhi: i cannt believe you just said that.....hahah
me: well, you wanted to know......here it is.....the truth....
sunita bhabhi: have you been with any mature women?
me: once....
sunita bhabhi: who was she?
me: some random aunty i picked up in the supermarket....
sunita bhabhi: wow, lucky you.....hahah

after we finished our dinner we sat on the sofa for a while,
me: okay its late i think i should go now.....
sunita bhabhi: why dont you stay here tonight....your just gone go to sleep next door, why not sleep here today.....

i jokely said.....

me: what u have in mind tonight?
sunita bhabhi: hahah....nothing baba.....just sleep here tonight.....we can chat for some hours and they go to bed......

me: you and me.....
sunita bhabhi: yes u and me....in different rooms....hahah
sunita bhabhi: your very naughty....
me: yes i am and i know you like me being naughty.....right?
sunita bhabhi: sometime......

we chatted for about 2 hours about random stuff and then we decided to go to bed.......

she had a nice see thru nighty on, and she was walking front of me and i was just staring at her ass walking front of me and i was rubbing my cock thru my jeans....

sunita bhabhi: okay this is your room you can go to sleep here......
me: okay, your not coming....
sunita bhabhi: hahah....go to sleep and stop being naughty.....good night....
me: okay........

now i have been blessed by god with a big cock..my cock is around 7.5" big...

i went inthe room and took off all my clothes....and lay on the bed nude with my cock in my hand started to jerk off slowly thinking about sunita bhabhi ass and pussy and fucking her in this bed.......

after that i decided to sleep naked bc i know in the mourning sunita bhabhi will come to wake me up........

next mourning it was about 8 am.....i was already woke around 7 am and i was waiting for sunita bhabhi to come wake me up.....i heard her footstep coming toward my room and i pretend that i was sleeping......

i saw her opening my bedroom door....and she saw me laying naked with my big hard cock facing celing......

sunita bhabi put both of her hand on her mouth and saw my cock......she was about to leave but then she decided to come closer and keep looking at my cock.....

she started wishpering to her self.......

sunita bhabhi: kya lund hai.....kitna bada hai....is se jo ladki chudwayegi woh lucky hogi....

she stares at my cock for a while and she left the room and she did not bother me to wake me up....

after she left, i opened my eyes and smiled....

3 comments:

  1. Did you know that you can shorten your long urls with Shortest and receive $$$$$ for every visit to your short links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you'd like an alternative to randomly flirting with girls and trying to figure out the right thing to say...

    If you'd rather have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and restaurants...

    Then I urge you to watch this short video to find out a strong secret that has the power to get you your very own harem of hot women just 24 hours from now:

    Facebook Seduction System...

    ReplyDelete