15 Jun 2012

Village Girl Turns Society Lady

I grew up in a rural Maharashtrian village. I was tall for my age of
16 years, about 5'7" and thin. I had round breast with big pointed
nipples, thin waist and well moulded buttocks and tapering legs. My
color was slight dark and my face was oval shaped. I had slanted eyes,
thin pointed and slighltly upturned nose, pouting lips and good even
teeth, which sparkled when I smiled. I was not considered beautiful in
a traditional way but by the age of 16, I could observe that most men
were giving me sly looks in the village. My parents were traditional
farmers and we were poor. I had two younger brothers. There would not
be much food for us on most of the days. We had a village school and
all three of us used to attend the school. I was a good student and my
teachers used to encourage me to study hard. I was fluent in Marathi
(my mother tongue) and could read a few words of English. I was
familiar with the English alphabets but not too fluent.

My parents were worried that I may not get a good match because of my
height and my looks and intelligence. So they were desperately trying
to get me married asap. That's when they found a groom for me from the
village who was about 30 years old, a widower, and was working in the
city. His first wife had died due to some disease. He had come for
holidays to visit his parents. I was married of to him. I was young,
not prepared for the marriage and was simply frightened. The first
night I was waiting for him in his parents small abode. The room had
just a mattress and was partitioned off from the main room by a cloth
curtain which was torn and patched. I was sitting on the mattress and
awaiting my husband. I must have dozed of when I felt a hand on my
hair. It was around 12.00 midnight, I awoke and got up with my head
bend low. I could smell the pungent smell of liquor in the room and
his breath. His hand held my chin and lifted it. He looked at my face
and then kissed me. I could taste the liquor and was feeling revolted.

That night of marriage, I saw my husband for the first time. He was
the same height as me, thin with protruding yellow teeth and bald. He
was fair, and drunk. I could smell the liquor in his breadth. I sat
frightened and held my breath as he sat beside me. He embraced me and
I could feel the tingling within me, the fear of unknown. He just laid
me on the matress and opened my blouse. I did not have a bra as we
were poor and could not afford one. Then he started pressing my
breast. He pressed my nipples and suddenly bent and bit it. Tears
sprung in my eyes and I tried pushing him away. He raised my sari and
fingered my cunt. Then I felt a deep searing pain in my choot as I
felt something forcing its way in. I tried to shout but immediately he
had his hand on my mouth. It was as if I was being sliced open with a
knife. I was hurt. Finally the live rod being inserted stopped and
then he started thrusting it in and out. In the meantime, my breast
was being badly mauled. I could feel the pain lessening as he kept on
pumping in me. Suddenly he shivered and I felt some wattery fluid
being shot in me. He took the rod out and then turned and fell asleep
instantly. I was in a daze, somehow could not believe at what had
happened to me. I had heard about sex but never realised it could be
so painful. The sex was the same afterwards. Wheneever he felt like
fucking me, he would just pull me inside a room, lay me down and mount
me. By now, I was used to this ritual. Sometimes I used to feel a
pleasure building in me but by that time, my hubby would be done
fucking me and would just walk of.

After two days, I accompanied my husband to Mumbai city and for the
first time saw the cosmopolitan city. We stayed in a dinghy chawl in
Nagpada but for me that was like heaven compared to my village
hutment. After a couple of years, my husband was asked by the company
owner to take care of his house and property in lonavala. There was a
old gurkha watchman at the house. We stayed in the servant quarters
there and I was happy with the surroundings and the fresh air. The
owner's house was big and had every luxury in it. Th rooms were all
well decorated with furnituires around and also there was a big
library there. I usually used to clean the house and my husband took
care of the gardens. Whenever time permitted, I tried to look at the
books in the library and try to read it. It was all in English and it
was difficult for me to read them but I persisted. Life was going
on.That weekend the owner came and my husband introduced me to him. I
could feel his eyes staring at me. Evening I cooked food for the owner
and my husband went to serve him. I was called after a couple of hours
and I saw that my husband was sitting near the owners legs and was
totally drunk and blabbering. The owner asked me to take him to our
room and then come back to serve him.

The owner was tall, in his late 40's, fair and a bit on the heavier
side. I was feeling ashamed at my husband's action and shyly went back
after getting my husband to our room. The owner was sitting there
listening to music. On seeing me he asked me € ¦’¶ naachna aata hai. I
blushed, covered my face partly and said - no. He said - paas aao.
This was the first time I was with a rich seth. I just stood there. He
got up and said € ¦’¶ jaise picture mein dekhti ho, waisa naachenge.

Saying this, he put one hand around me and took one hand of mine in
his other hand. I had no idea how to react, was feeling shy,
frightened, and fear of the unknown. Probably he saw my feelings and
said-Rani, mat daro, kuch nahi hoga. Tumhara pati to mera naukar hai
aur ab to piya hua hai. To daro nahi. The music floated in the room
and he was swaying to it. I was stiff in his hands and I could feel
him pressing me to him. He was smelling nice and I could feel some
feelings running thru' me. My breast was pressing to his chest and I
could feel him swaying. After sometime, he looked at me and said € ¦’¶
tumhara dar to nikalna padega. Saying this he just lifted me and
carried me to his room.

Now I was frightened. I could see my future turning dark. If my
husband saw and knew this I knew, my whole life would be spoilt. I
struggled, but he was stronger. I started crying € ¦’¶ saying saabji ,
mujhe kuch na karo, mein barbaad ho jaaongi. He seemed not to hear
anything. I was laid on his bed and before I could get up and run, he
was on top of me. He kissed me and forced my mouth open. Now this was
the first time I was being kissed so deeply by anybody as my husband
just used to fuck me and leave. I could feel the sweet taste of his
mouth and saliva mixing with mine. His tongue was wrapping my toungue
and my mouth was on fire. I was trying to fight hard but slowily I
could feel my resistance breaking. He kept on kissing me till I just
gave up and my hands went limp. My body could feel surges of pleasure
running through it. Once he realised that my resistance was broken, he
got up and took off his clothes. He was totally naked and seeing his
big erect lund, I closed my eyes. He lay besides me and took off all
my clothes. The sari and blouse was delicately removed. I could feel
his skin touching mine and also the fingers playing with my body. He
kissed me again passionately and then he started moving downwards. He
kissed my breast and nipples, his hands constantly playing, pressing,
caressing my breast, then moved to navel and finally to my choot. His
hot breadth was stirring a fire in me and when I felt his tongue on my
choot, I just buckled and came. I could not control myself, my whole
body was on fire, I could feel a pleasure tingling in my spine and
arching back I just shouted. My voice was alien to me and I shuddered. 

I think the owner was surprised at my reaction. He slid above me and
then kissed me passionately. Now I was willing to give everything to
him. This was the first time I realised that there was pleasure in
sex. I shyly smiled at him. He cupped my face and said-kyon rani,
maaza aa raha hai. I blushed. He put his fingers in my choot and
seeing that it was well lubricated, he slowily slid in me. He said to
me- rani pair failaao. Dono pair (legs) mere kamar ke upar rakho. I
spread my legs and I could feel him entering. It was a tingling and
exquisite expereince. Yes, their was pain but a pleasurable pain. When
he had insereted himself fully, he started pumping it in. I could feel
it moving in and out. The fucking feeling was sending ripples of
pleasure within me. Suddenly he, sat up, his lund still in me, raised
both my legs with his hands and fucked me, looking at my face. I had
my eyes closed but he said- rani, aankh khole to aur maaza aayega. I
was in a different world altoghether. I was riding with him all the
way. He seemed to me like a God sent to pleasure me. I could feel
myself coming and again with a loud cry, came. He pumped for some time
and then came in me. By this time I was totally exhausted. I, with my
eyes lowered told him that - sethji, ab mein jaoon, thak gaain hoon.

He lay beside me and was looking at me all over. He said, - thodi der
ke bad jaana, kuch baat karenge. This was all a new experience for me.
My husband used to just fuck me and go to sleep, but with sethji, the
experience was different. He was giving me the pleasure and also
treating me as an individual. Sethji then asked me about myself and I
was beginning to feel comfortable with him. Initially, I was hesitant
to answer his questions but slowily I opened up and started chatting
with him as if I knew him well. Sethji was lying facing me and I was
on my back staring up at the ceiling and sometimes looking at sethji.
One of his hand was on my breast and he was fondling it. He then said,
- tumhe maloom hai ki tum khobssorat ho. Agar tum thodi sajogi aur
beauty parlour jaogi to shahar ke ladkiyon se bhi sundar dikhogi. I
blushed and he came on top of me and kissed me. He kissed my eyes and
my ears and then my cheeks. Finally his lips were on my mouth. He
rolled over and made me sleep on him. I kissed back. He was the first
person to teach me to kiss. He made me position my choot on his lund
and then asked me to insert it in me. I sat on it and it went in in
one motion. Now I was on top of him and was moving up and down. He was
playing with my boobs and pressing it and caressing it. I could feel
the pleasure rising within me and went on moving faster. I could feel
beads of persipiration on my forehead and finally in a shattering
climax I came. I fell on him like a limp doll and I could see that he
was smiling at my eagerness and climax. He rolled me over and mounted
and pumped away. I embraced him and opened up my legs wide and clamped
him with my legs. He kept on pumping and finally he came. He slid
beside me and kissed me a few times and finally after a longtime he
went to sleep. I kept looking at his sleeping face and for the first
time fell in love with a person. I could not believe that sex could be
so enjoyable and expecially with a rich man like him, who cared for me
and my pleasure more.

I must have slept of but around 5.00 A.M., I heard the roosters
(cock's) wake up call. I was feeling all excited, could not believe
the sex I had the previous night and wanted to please my sethji for
his generosity. I woke up, cleaned the house. By 7.00 A.M. I had the
breakfast ready and the house sparkingly clean. My husband had woken
up and was in the garden. I called him and asked him to fetch
vegetables and mutton for the sethji's lunch and he was off for buying
that. I went into master bedroom and he was still asleep. I went
beside the bed and looked longingly at him.

Since there was not much to do, I went to the library and started
reading the book (Uncle Tom's cabin). I was seriously reading it when
I felt myself engulfed by two strong hands from behind. I was
terrified and shouted for help. Suddenly the hands slipped away and I
heard the seths voice asking me to cool down. In my nervousness, I had
dropped the book. I felt shy, seeing him standing beside me. He walked
towards the door, locked it and then came staright to me, took me in
his arms and kissed me. I responded and we were locked in a passionate
kiss. He sat on his rocking chair and made me sit on his lap. He asked
me what I was reading and when he saw the book, he again stared at me.
He asked me whether I was interested in studying further. I shyly
said, yes. He said he will do something. By this time both of us were
aroused. He lifted my saree up and removed my underwear. He opened up
his fly and he was wearing nothing inside. His lund sprang up. He sat
on the rocking chair and made me sit astride on him. My choot was on
his lund now and it went in. The chair was rocking to and fro and we
were locked in each others embrace. Finally both of us came. We sat
like that for some time and then he started helping me read the book.
Mind you, by this time his lund had shrivelled up in my choot but both
of us were enjoying each others company.

I heard my husband call me and I immediately straightened my saree and
kissing my sethji, I rushed to the kitchen. It was Sunday. After
sometime, I heard the sethji call my husband and when my husband came
out, he said that sethji has asked him to proceed immediately to the
city office and stay there as there was some shipment expected and
sethji had still not found a replacement for him. Also my husband
seemed very happy as the seth had offered him a bonus and a higher
salary. He seemed all excited to leave immediately and I helped him
pack his bags. My husband asked me to take care of the seth and then
went to the city stating that he will be back next weekend. I did feel
a bit sad because as long as he was around he was a security for me
and his going away did not seem to be right but the knowledge that I
would be with sethji for the whole day was giving me the thrill.
I prepared the lunch and was free. I heard the seth talking to the
watchman and taking a round outside.

Lunch was served and the seth made me sit beside him on the chair. All
this was first for me. He took out his drink bottle and taught me how
to mix drinks and how to serve. All these was fun with as he was
contantly kissing me and pawing my breast and occasionally fingering
my choot. I was all jelly inside. He also made me take a sip or two
from his drinks and I was feeling all hot and sensual by now. After
lunch was over, he took me to his bedroom and then proceeded to
undress me. When I was naked, he asked me to remove his dress and kiss
him all round. I was slightly tipsy (drunk) and also enjoying his
company. By now I was feeling as if he was my husband and was willing
to be his slut for the rest of my life. I undressed him and saw his
lund hanging. Sethji asked me to take it in my mouth. I had never done
that before but did not want to antognise the sethji, so took it. He
taught me how to suck and caress it with my toungue.

Initially, the thought of a man's prick in my mouth was revolting but
slowly I started enjoying it as it grew bigger. Now, the seth was
pumping his lund in my mouth. I was choking a couple of times, but he
had a firm grip of my hair in his hand and was controlling my face.
Suddenly, I heard the seth shout and I could feel a purt of hot mushy
fluid hitting my mouth, throat. I felt choked and breathless and
desperately tried to wriggle out of the seths grip. But he kept it
pressed and finally I had to swallow the whole liquid. It tasted OK
and was not too bad, but I was feeling dirty. The seth lifted me and
kissed me. He could taste his cum in my mouth and he was lapping it
up. I was surprised. He probably felt my surprise and said, - rani,
pyaar ka maaza to issi mein hain ki hum aapas mein apna ras piyen. 

Kabhi tumne tumhare ras ko taste kiya hain. I was blushing at hearing
those remarks. We were now lying on bed and he came on me in 69
position and started kissing and sucking my choot. I was really
enjoying that. He was also fingeing my anus and had put a couple of
fingers in that. The senasation was good and in no time, I erupted. I
could feel him eating and drinking my cum and then he turned towards
me and kissed me. He said, - le ab tera bhi choot ka taste pehchaan.
His favorite position was when I was on top of him and he could
embrace me or tightly hold me to him. I loved playing with his hair on
chest and also feeling his lund. Kiss his mouth. The whole day we
spent in each others company and during that time the seth was
introducing me to his business too. That night we lay awake and he
told me that he would be spending most of his time with me. Monday
morning the sethji went and I was left all alone, only with the
gurkhs. Now the gurkha was a 60 year old guy and like a father figure
for me. In the afternoon, I was walking in the garden trying to read
the English book when the gurkha came for a chat. We talked for some
time and I told him about my interest in learning English fluently. He
told me that he knew a English masterji from the local school, who
always passes by the house. Tuesday, he brought the masterji to me and
left me to talk to him. Masterji's wanted fees and I could not afford
that but I could see that he was eyeing me all over. He was young
about 25, shorter than 5'5", but very healthy and dark. He thought for
some time and asked me whether if I was satisfied, I would provide him
what he wanted. I thought over it as I knew his intention and said, it
depends on how he teaches. We started the same day and he seemed a
good communicator. He was a good teacher and since I was a fast
learner, I learned faster. Now, I was missing the sex part and by
Wednesday, I was feeling all hot within. The masterjee used to spend a
couple of hours with me and seemed to enjoy himself. Sometimes he
would brush my breast, while leaning forward to explain or sometimes,
take my hand in his to make me write correctly and then press it more
than required. Wedneday, I was learning a few words when the sex word
came up. He laughed and started explaining the meaning. He was very
lurid in details and in no time had me feeling all hot. Suddenly, he
reached over and kissed me. I tried to push him away, but he was
stronger and forcibly embraced me. Before I could say anything he had
his dhoti off and was standing in his undies. He removed it and I
could see a big black pole (lund) staring at me. My knees started
shaking and my mouth went dry. He was in no mood to listen and carried
me inside the bedroom and aggressively undressed me. Then he was on
top of me and was forcing my legs apart. I gave in and I could feel
his attempt to enter my choot. His lund was cutting across, trying to
open me up further and inch by inch he was entering me. I had my mouth
shut , biting the teeths together and my fist were clenched. Finally,
I could feel he was all in me. He slowily started pumping. After
sometime his pumping got stronger ang then it was in no time he
spurted. I felt nice but did not come. After sometime, he took out his
lund and dressing himself said he would come tomorrow.

That evening sethji came. He had a big parcel with him I was feeling a
bit dirty but on seeing sethji I felt rejevunated. I felt happy. The
watchman was surprised to see the seth, as the seth hardly came once a
month. I was sure he must have realized that the seth was screwing me.
Sethji came towards me and embraced me and said€ ¦’·jaanti ho,aajkal
tumhara nasha chada hua hai. Har samay tumhari yaad aati hai aur tumhe
chodna ka dil karta hai. Saying this, he carried me to his bedroom and
we were fucking each other immediately without wasting any time. We
did not even remove our clothes. He just lifted my sari and inserted
his lund in me. As easy as that. Seeing the seth, my juices had
started flowing and in no time we both came together. Then he opened
his parcel and I was surprised to see a lot of dress for me. There
were salwar kameez, nighties, some western style dresses and bras and
undies. There were also a lot of society and porno magazines I was at
a loss of words. He said that whenever he is around he would like to
see me in those nighties without wearing anything inside. He also
asked me to start dressing up like the society ladies and promised me
to take me to city for a complete change and makeover. Now I was
feeling very comfortable with sethji and I was in love with him. I
wore a nightie and we started chatting. Evening he opened his drinks
and I mixed a few for him and he also forced a few on me. We were
lying in each others arms and I don't remember when I slept of. Around
midnight I could feel something entering my choot and pumping me. I
was also enjoying the sensation and moving with the rhythm. When I
opened my eyes, I saw seth on top of me, he was staring at me intently
and screwing me. I laughed and hugged him and bit his lips. He said -
lets do it in a different way. He made me sit doggie style and entered
my choot from behind. I could feel it going all the way in. He also
took cream and was fingering my anus. I said no, not there, but he
said don't worry, it would be fun. He had put a lot of cream in my
anus and then he took out his lund and put cream on that too. I was
worried but he being the sethji and my lover, I wanted him happy. He
then proceeded to insert his lund in my anus. The tip went in
smoothly. But as he pushed it in, it was very painful, inspite of all
the cream and lubricants. I shouted, but sethji was firm. He had also
three fingers in my choot and was playing with it. Tears were filling
my eyes and the more the lund penetrated, the more painful it was. The
seth pulled it slightly out and again used cream in plenty. He
inserted it and in one thrust ripped me apart and he was all inside.
Imagine a big lund in your anus. I loved the sensation of it but was
worried of the pain. He let it be there for sometime and then started
withdrawing.

This process of pumping in and out went on and a time came when the
pain was bearable and I started enjoying it. His fingers were still in
my choot as he was fingering me there while his lund was screwing my
anus. The pleasure in me became unbearable and I came. He was still
pumping and finally, I could feel hot fluid flowing in my anus. My
eyes were still filled with tears and when the seth and I was on his
bed he embraced me and kissed away my tears. All my pain vanished
instantly. We slept in each others arms and morning when I got up, I
prepared breakfast and around 8.00 saw that seth was still sleeping
naked. His lund lay limp. I took it in my mouth and started blowing
him. I could feel a stirring and finally it was all steel hard and
erect. When I looked up I saw that the sethji was awake, looking at me
with a warm caring smile. I smiled back and in a burst of emotion, I
reached his mouth and kissed him. I had my choot take control of the
lund and I was humping the seth now, going up and down his penis. I
could feel the seth's buildup of passion and timed my release also
simulataneously. I was becoming a good screw, cudakkad by now.
The seth left in the morning.

Afternoon the masterji came and immediately he wanted to have sex with
me. I was actually tired and still had the sethjis sperms within me in
my choot and his lunds taste in my mouth so I firmly declined and told
him that I would decide when he can fuck me, else he can leave. He
agreed and the day passed smoothly. Friday, the seth came with my
husband and evening as ususal, the seth had made my husband drunk. I
was now the personal property of the seth and I could feel that I now
had men in control. I could get them to do whatever I wanted. Seth
started the night by making me sit doggie style and screwing me from
behind. I did not come as I was sure that seth would fuck my anus and
that happened. It was not as terrible as the last time. The sensation
was good and I enjoyed it. Around midnight, I was about to leave to go
to my husbands bedside when the seth stirred and put his arm around
me. He was half asleep but feeling aroused. His lund was erect and he
said, darling fuck me. The first time he had addresses me in English
and I understood what he said. I climbed on top of him and fucked him.
I could feel my passion building up and then we both came at the same
time. The seth kissed me and went back to sleep and I went to my
husbands side. Now a days, I had started getting annoyed with his
presence. In my mind I was always comparing the sethji with him and
hated his male superior attitude. Around 6.00 A.M. I was forcibly
waken up by my husband, who was angrily attacking my lips, and forcing
my legs apart. The assault started with him inserting his lund in my
choot and also pressing and squeezing my breast. I closed my eyes and
imagined that it was the seth fucking me. I was also feeling happy
that he was fucking a choot which now had the seths sperms in it. With
a grunt he came and then he got up and said, - uth jaa. Jyaada math
soo. Sethji ke liye nashta ka intezaam kar. Even though I had not met,
my husband for a week, he had no time to talk to me or ask me how I
was. Saturday, morning when I went to sethji bedroom, he embraced me
and said that he had to leave town for a few days and would be back by
Wednesday. I felt sad, but since my husband was around I felt it was OK.

My husband fucked me a couple of times more and left early Monday morning.

My tuition was going on and in two weeks time I was getting better.
The only part was communicating in English which the masterji solved
by only talking to me in English. Now a days the masterji seemed dull
and sad and I knew what was eating him. On Wednesday, when he came to
teach me, before he could start teaching, I sidled upto him and opened
his dhoti. He sat amazed. His lund was semi erect. I took it in my
hand, gave master a kiss and then started shagging him with my hand.
Now his lund was really big (more than 8') but he was not a good
lover. I fondled his balls and started moving my hands faster. In no
time I had him spurting his semens all over my hand and his dhoti. I
cleaned it with a cloth, kissed him again and then we started the
lesson. Boy, was he not happy.

Two three months had passed and I was now a different person. I could
feel it with myself. I shared a lot of the sethjis confidential
things. I could control the master and my husband and my English was
really good. I had started communicating with the sethji in my broken
English and he was surprised at my progress. He did not know about the
masterji. I had also started dressing up in a modern attire in sethjis
presence and he was my teacher in that. One day sethji told my husband
that he required my help in his ancestral household in a different
city for a month as there was marriage and he would be taking me
there. He told my husband that I would be paid a good amount for the
help. My husband had recently started counting the earning he was
receiving and had plans of buying a flat in Mumbai. He was all ready
for that part. He thought that since Sethji would be at office all the
time and I am in sethji's parents house, everything would work outfine.

The day came and sethji took me in his airconditioned car to Mumbai. I
was really taken in by the luxury of travel. Compare an ST bus to the
AC car. On the way, sethji had taken me to a hotel and we stayed there
for a day. The rooms luxury was a eye opener for me. Sethji fucked me
royally at all times and I was enjoying the life in a different
perpective. In the car, at one point, when I could not control myself
after the sethji had made me cum by using his fingers while driving, I
slid across and opened sethji's fly and took his lund out and started
sucking it. Time to time the sethji would press my head more forcefull
on his lund. I am sure the passing truckers could see this action. And
when the saethji spurted his sperms, I swallowed the whole. Finally we
reached Mumbai and sethji took me to an apartment he owned and where
nobody was staying. Morning, he used to drop me at a learning center,
where I was to learn typing, shorthand, computers, a bit of accounting
and office management. Afternoon he used to pick me up and we would
neck and fuck for some time on some days. Late evening he used to come
back and then we were together for the night. A few nights a week he
would not come as he had to go to his family.

In the learning center, two of my instructors (Arun and Vushal) were
tall, young tall handsome guy, who had the hots for me. They looked
like college kids and mind you I was also only eighteen by then. I
used to let them come near and engage them in small talk and fun. They
thought the seth was my father and I was not married. Sethji had to go
out of town for two days and had explained to me how to reach the
center and back. He had also given all his contact numbers to me. I
spent the whole day at the center, brushing up my knowledge by
attending repeated and all clases. In the evening the instructor,
Arun, came to me and enquired whether the seth would come to pick me
up . Coyly, I told him no. He asked, would I be interested in seeing
the city. I agreed and then I was on his bike holding him tightly and
being driven around. He took me to a lot of scenic spots and around
9.00 P.M., he said lets go a last stop and took me to a disco. I was
amazed at the color, chatter and the youngsters milling around. He
took me to a group and introduced me to hi friends. Vishal was also
there There were about 5 girls and 5 boys. I could see all of them
looking at me with appreciation. They liked what they saw. 

Immediately, I had a drink being offered to me and with hesitancy, I
drank it and then another. The music was on and Arun pulled me onto
the dancefloor. I realized I could dance without any inhibition and
after some time I was on a roll. I danced madly and I could see some
very sexual pelvic gyration and body movements by some couples. Some
of the girls were half naked and were being fondled by a lot of guys.
It was turning me hot. By the time it was late night and around 2.00,
the whole group, came out. Since we were all drunk, it was decided to
take one car and go to a one couple's house nearby. The car was
jampacked and I remember siting on Aruns lap, squeezed between two
more couples. The guys hands were all over me and a girl had also
kissed me on my lips. We were all in a good mood and finally we
reached the pad. Immediately on entering, a few couples started
kissing and getting naked in the room itself. In a matter of minutes
they were rolling on the floor. I stood swaying on one side, shy and
not knowing what to do. Arun came to me and said follow me and took me
another room where there was a king sized bed and started kissing me.

I was feeling very sexcited and I returned his kiss. We fell together
on the bed and in a frenzy took our clothes off. Arun was on top of me
fucking me when one more couple walked in. they saw us and immediately
joined us on bed. It was Vishal and a girl. I could see that there was
Vishal and the girl screwing each other and we were doing the same. In
the meantime the girl sat doggie style facing me and Vishal was
fucling from behind. She came closer to me and kissed me. I was
feeling awkard since I never had seen a women naked and fucked before,
but the whole orgy was fast catching up with me and it became a sexual
frenzy there.

I heard Arun grunt and release himself and immediately I felt the
Vishal fucking me. The sexual passion was too strong and I came with a
big yell. That night I must have been fucked more than twenty times. I
had simultaneously a lund in my choot and in my anus and also I was
sucking a cock. It was one of the most memorable nights we had. The
next day a few of us did not go out and the whole day was one session
of fucking and screwing and drinking,

My stay and learning experience was excellent and finally sethji
offered me a job in his office. Since my husband was a peon there, I
arranged to set a pan supari shop for him at sethji's farmhouse so
that he could own his own business and also take care of sethji's farm.

My days in office was busy as I had to learn a lot of work happening
there. In the meantime, sethji was my godfather. Nobody in the office
knew that I was fucking sethji. Our relationship was strictly
professional. In a years time, I became the secretary to sethji and I
used to give hima blowjob or fuck him when we had time together.
Also sethji, customers were being entertained by me. It started with a
tough customer, who was giving a tough time to sethji. Sethji had
taken me to a luch with him and I could feel that the customer had the
hots for me. Sethji never realized that. After a few such lunch
sessions, one day, the sethji had to attend to some important business
and I was left to entertain this guy all by myself. I wore a low cut
top and a casual tight pant when I went to meet him. We started
chatting and he was very open with me. The lunch ended and he was
still hesitant to place the big order with our company. I stared
directly at him and said that I was willing to give him a good time if
he gave me the order. He liked what I said, but I told him not to
mention it to sethji as he was my godfather. He signed the contract
and I went with him to his room. He was typical businessman with a
slight paunch and seedy eyes. The moment we enetered the room he was
all over me. I asked him to relax and then slowily went on to undress
myself. I could see his mouth open in anticipation. I then undressed
him and he was already erect. I positioned myself below him and he was
humping himself in me. In a short few minutes he was done and I also
acted like I had come. I passionately kissed him and encouraged his
manhood. It is surprising on how the males enjoy being told that they
are the best. After some time, I took his limp lund in my hand and
started shagging. I took it in my mouth and sucked on it. I played
with his balls and by now he was again erect. At that time, my cell
phone rang and I saw that it was sethji. That excited me. I had the
cellphone in one hand and the cock of the guy in another. Sethji
wanted to know why I was late and I was telling him not to worry since
I was with the customer and had everything under control. Then I
mounted the guy and went to give him a good time, sounding appropriate
noise of pleasure while that guy was in heaven. I also felt the signs
with myself and after sometime came with him. We spent a couple of
hours together and at the end, I became a close friend of this guy.

Sethji was surprised to get the order and gave me a big raise and
commission. Slowily, I became the sales whiz for the company, handling
major contract. Imagine nobody knew that my choot was the most
powerful instrument in this contract. Probably, they knew but who
cares. I was now a big society lady.

Finally, what happened to my husband. He is still my husband, whom, I
pay off monthly with a token amount. I tell him that my work is very
important and I have to be in office all the time. I really don't
think he cares. I am now 28 years. My parents also are doing welll
thanks to my sending them a monthly amount. Now I move in a different
circle and the old days are all gone.

I have met an interesting man, who knows I am married but on the verge
of divorce. He is rich consultant. Recently, he proposed marriage and
I am thinking on how to annul my current marriage. Probably, I would
pay him off.

Or I will enjoy my current single life for a couple of years more and
then plan the plunge. My sethji, who still fucks me on a regular basis
is still enamoured by me and I can always use his influence in getting
rid of my old husband by hook or by crook. By the way, I am the top
executive in Seths comapnay and also a minor shareholder. I am also
paid a hefty bonus every year.

2 comments:

  1. YoBit allows you to claim FREE COINS from over 100 distinct crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha one time and claim as much as coins you want from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and keep claiming.

    You can press claim as much as 50 times per one captcha.

    The coins will stored in your account, and you can convert them to Bitcoins or Dollars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Invest in Ripple on eToro the World's Best Social Trading Network.

    Join 1,000,000's who have already discovered easier methods for investing in Ripple...

    Learn from experienced eToro traders or copy their trades automatically!

    ReplyDelete