15 Jun 2012

Viral Fever

I was staying with my husband's place for spending the Christmas holidays.
We had reached Goa which is famous for its beaches and sand dunes and of
course beautiful girls to spend Chritsmas holidays. The best time to visit
Goa is during Christmas season. Beaches are the most attractive and
frequented spots in Goa. In fact, Goa is almost synonymous with beaches.
Nearly the entire coastline is dotted with world-class beaches, which
acquire their names after the nearby village or locality. Goans live life
in style. That is in short Goan life style. Rich or not so rich, they do
not equate life with money. Goa's famous contribution is fenny, the drink
prepared from the cashew apple. Fenny preparation is in fact a cottage
industry in Goa. In villages, fenny is prepared in many a house. Drink is
also cheaper than in other parts of India. Yet Goans drink within control.
Dance and Music is in their blood and tradition. Goans dance to the
maddening lilting tune of Latino music and sing together. Goa is also
famous for its nude beaches, but I do not know where they are situated.
Wherever I go I saw only boards saying 'Nudity is prohibited'. Perhaps
there are secluded beaches which you may not find in tourism maps. We were
planning to go on a chartered tour to visit all parts of Goa.My husband was
overjoyed to find his parents and relatives after a long time. They are
very close knitted family and the nights are spent on booze and dance in
which all join. My husband normally spends a good fortune to entertain
others during the season.

I was enthusiastic to tour the small islands and there was a chartered
cruise, which my husband had booked long back. But I was not fortunate this
year, as my husband's mother fell ill and she had to be taken care of. So I
volunteered to stay at home to look after her so that others can enjoy the
holidays and the long cherished tour. My husband and daughter boarded the
cruise and were not expected to return in the week. When they were gone I
felt isolated, the village was not familiar to me. I did not have any
friends there. The next day my mother-in-law was recovered and she wanted
to go to St.Francis church to attend Christmas eve. I did not like to
mingle in a crowd so I was not much interested to go. My mother in law got
a company from the neighboring family and she left along with them. If she
had recovered one day earlier I could have gone with my husband. I doubted
whether it was her trick to spoil my vacation. She never had been much
friendly to me as I belonged to a caste other than hers and my family was
not that rich. Then it happened me to be affected with fever. It just
started as a fever and nausea after eating a special pastry of Goa,
BEBINCA. It is called the queen of the delicacies is the state. It is made
of eggs, pure ghee, flour, coconut milk and sugar. I also took some strong
gulps of Goan Fenny and slept. When I was awake the next day my whole body
was aching and shivering. The body pain surprised me. I could not even walk
much, so I called one of my husband's distant relatives through phone.
There was a girl named Margarette who was studying for nursing. She was a
niece to my husband, but she had never come to our house. There were some
family feuds between her and my husband's families. But the girl replied me
that she would visit me soon. I was eagerly waiting for her help. I did not
know where the hospital and other medical facilities situated in the
village.

When Margaratte came to my house I was dozing after a vomiting session. She
was a cute girl dressed in her nurse's uniform and came riding her bike.
She told me that she was on her way to hospital. She inspected me and took
my temperature. She told me that its viral fever and it might take three to
four days to get cured. She told me that I had to take some injections but
she had no syringe etc. So she gave me some paracetamol tablets and
promised me to come in the afternoon. The tablets had not much effect on
me. When Maggy returned I was shivering and temperature was high about 105
farenheit. Maggy kept her cool and told me that she wanted to inject me.
I was afraid as I didn't know about her nursing as well as medical skills.
She said to me that there was nothing to worry as she had consulted her
doctor about my condition. She told me that pain would be less if I took
the injection in my hips. I agreed. I was dressed in a house coat which is
dressed through my head and can be removed on the same way. It was the
approved dress of most of Indian women while at their home. The invention
was made immediately popular by whole Indian women as it allowed more air
circulation to our body from all sides. Some women wore nothing under
it. But I was wearing my brassieres and panties under it. I always wear
panties as I am conscious about the chances of housecoat getting stuck
between my buttocks. Then it gives others an erotic view of my buttocks
with the outline of the channel between my buttocks shown clearly in the
absence of panties. Maggy hiked my housecoat above my waist and rubbed my
hips with a cotton wool with spirit. I was expecting pain, but Maggy
injected me very swiftly so that when I was aware of the invasion, the
needle was drawn out. She rubbed my hips for some more time using the
cotton until the pain subdued. I gave her a smile of gratitude. From my
childhood days I was afraid of injections.

Then she took a thermometer and inserted between my armpits. She took it
after five minutes and gave a disapproving nod seeing the reading. "Aunty,
you have to control the temperature, I may give you a sponge bath now,
otherwise you have to be taken to hospital", Maggy told. She then took some
old clothes from the hanger and brought a steel bowl full of water. She
poured some lotion into it and there was a smell of the lotion. She opened
my house coat by removing the front buttons and removed it from my body by
one swift move over my head. Thus I was lying before her in my bra and
panties. She put a rubber sheet under my body and I was lying on it with my
back towards her. Then I felt her hands unclasping my brassiere from behind
and she took the straps loose from my shoulders. I thought she would start
the sponge bath right away. But then I felt her hands on the frills of my
panties and she tried to yank it down. I was wearing a red color close to
skin panties which was covering my butt completely. The frills were trendy
but it looked conventional otherwise as it covered my butt fully. She
pulled it again and asked me, "Why are you wearing such tight panties ,
aunty? No wonder, such tight panties can increase your temperature". She
lifted my butt applying her hands under my body and yanked my panties. Her
hands touched my fur in the action and I was ashamed of my condition. I
could feel the smell of my cunt and its juices filling the room. Maggy
would also feel the same. Somehow my pussy juices were starting to run
down. Maggy was so soft in her touches and she handled my private parts
with extreme delicacy. My cunt hairs were rousing like shampoo has been
applied there, they were madly reaching for her caresses. She wet the towel
in the water and shoved it between my buttocks. The cold wet towel when
applied to my hot body made me shivering. It was somehow emanating my
sexual desires. She moved the towel to my thighs and she dipped it again in
the water. She spent a lot of time to clean my joints. She wet the towel
and without wrinkling it applied to my body. She told me that the joints
and curves of a body are generating more heat and its more effective if
sponge bath is applied to the sensitive regions. I was shivering madly. She
then asked me to lift my butt above so that she can apply towel to my pussy
regions. When she cupped my pussy with the soaking towel I yelled a 'Aha',
and I heard her chuckle behind me. "Now turn to me aunty", she said. I
turned to face her. She took my bra completely away from me and I was start
naked before her. She did not show any change in her face. Perhaps she was
accustomed to see a lot of women nude in her duty. I was relieved from the
initial shame to offer my nudity. She started sponging my body. She lifted
my hands and placed them above my head. My hairy armpits were visible to
her. I could also feel the faint smell of my hairy armpits. As a hairy
armed woman, I want to leave a note here to let all you men know that I
enjoy all the attention paid to me for my body. Ever since I was a little
girl, boys, men, and even many girls and ladies have asked to touch, and
play with my hairy arms. I have never met anyone that was rude or obnoxious
about it. They were all just as nice as could be, since it was so special
to them. I know full well how some people are just so stimulated by seeing
hair on a female's arms. I have had many conversations thru out the years,
and trust me, no one should be embarrassed about this harmless little
fetish! I always let people touch my arms, and pull on it lightly if they
wish to. When I meet a really nice person, and if we are away from other
people I'll tell them I like it too, and I'll give them all the time they
want. Many ask to kiss my forearms, and that turns me on as well as them.

Lesbians seem to really like a strong (I used to do a little bodybuilding),
hairy blonde. I get at least one woman a week stop me and ask me about my
arms. They always ask to feel the hair, and then ask if I'm bi-sexual (not
really interested). They just want to spend time telling me about their
fantasies of having a muscular, hairy woman dominate them in bed. If I've
heard it once, I've heard it a hundred times. Someday I might take one of
them up on it! You know the funny part is that my girlfriends get a kick
out of being with me, when a guy will walk right up and compliment me on my
hairy arms. Sometimes I think the girlfriends get a bit jealous too. They
wish they had some feature that drove men and boys wild. Goan ladies used
to shave their pits and most of them wear sleeveless blouses and tops.
Maggy looked very much fascinated by my hairy armpits. Her eyes glittered
and she spent more time to sponge bath my hairy pits. I was used to get
such stares whenever I travel in the Bombay buses. I don't bother to shave
my armpits often. When the men see stubbles in my white armpits they would
change all of a sudden and ogle at me. Sometimes I act naughty offering
them more view by facing them with my hands above on the bar.

I'm not sure but I think it stems back to when I was a pre-teen I think I
was 11 or 12 my mother and step-dad had been out drinking and I heard them
come home. Then I heard noises coming from the living room downstairs and
it sounded like my mother was moaning and crying like pop was hurting her
so I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs to see what was the matter . As I
got to the living room door there was my mom laying all sprawled out on the
living room carpet with her dress up over her waist and the black curly
cunt hairs sticking out all over the leg bands of her panties well when i
saw that i got an instant stimulation in my cunt and I turned around and
ran back upstairs before they saw me and masturbated for hours .Ever since
that day I have had this fascination with hairy cunts and assholes but...
seeing ladies with panties on with hair protruding and escaping out of the
panties are the greatest turn on for me. Maggy seemed to share my views and
she enjoyed sponge bathing me. Then she changed her attention to my
breasts. Obviously I had breasts double the size of her. She was taking
care of my big jugs as if some precious treasures have been given into her
hands. She applied the wet towel to my breasts and my nipples jutted out as
if to call her attention. She moved the wet towel on them and in the
process she captured my nipples between her slim fingers. I was lifting my
buttocks to get attention to my pussy. I had not shaved there for more than
two months. Maggy was sponging my hairy pussy and she suddenly asked me,
"Aunty, why do you keep so much hair on your pussy. I have never seen this
much hair on any other women. Don't get angry with me if I ask you why?".

I replied, "Dear Maggy, Well first of all I love my body hair whether its
pubic, underarms, legs". My pubic hair ends at my bellybutton and wraps all
the way around to where my backbone starts. "Your uncle is a great lover of
hairy women. He told me that my pubic hair is fantastic its about 5 1/2
inches long. Yes, your uncle love playing and teasing me in my hairy zone.
Hair is a big turn on for me too. It's really nice when your uncle kisses
me down there, he just brushes my pubic hair with his big moustache. He
sets it and curls it every time we make love. Wow, I reach an orgasm each
time we are together with his moustache browsing on my pussy. I had tried
shaving off all my pubic hair. It was great at first but then came the itch
and it did itch so I did not try that again. Your uncle loves to take
pictures of me down there. He has a few of me bald and a lot of them are
hairy. We often joke around a lot about me shaving it all off again but
maybe someday not now. O Maggy, your uncle never permit me to , shave under
my arm pits or my legs. I just shave the lips of my vagina so that your
uncle can kiss me comfortably there. Well, that's the reason for my love
for body hair!!". I ended my long lecture. Maggy did not say anything. She
was blushed and might have felt her question was improper. She then took
fresh brassieres and put it on me. She did not bother to dress me in
panties. She took a nightie and adjusted it to cover my nude body. My
temperature had now decreased. "Ok aunty, you just relax and take these
pills, I will come in the afternoon, now I am late for duty", She rushed
and started to her hospital riding her bike.

I might have drowsed off due to the effect of pills and fatigue. When I
came to my senses Maggy had returned and it was 3 pm. I must have slept for
hours. She was brushing her hair after a bath. She was clad only in a
towel, which she fitted to cover her breasts, and down to her thighs. She
was standing in the portico and there was bright sunlight directly hitting
on her. I could thus see the outline of her nude body under the soft muslin
towel. She had a good body and golden colour. The cleavages of her was
still having some water drops and I longed to kiss them away. But I could
not move from the bed. I was all tired. She took the panties and bra which
she had removed and she sniffed at the panties. I got the impression that
she wanted to change it and I told her, "Maggy, you may try one of mine,
you just take some from the drawer".

She smiled at me and opened an almirah and took a black brassieres and a
matching panties. She put the towel around her waist and exposed her tits."
MY GOD!, I am going to die, what a pair of golden breasts, and see what a
dear nipples!". Her nipples were of color of honey. They were very small.
Her breasts were conical and there were tiny golden hairs at her areola.
She tried to put my brassiers and said its of bigger size. It was true.
"Aunty, your tits are double the size of me. But the panties are ok, just
correct fit.", she smiled wickedly at me. She had no hair on her armpits.
She went to the kitchen and came back with some rice soup and feed to me
like a child. She was carrying me like a child from behind and applied the
spoon to my lips. When the rice soup was over, I got some power back. She
them washed my lips with water taken in a bowl and left to her home.

She returned in the evening and I was inspected. She used the stethoscope
on my chest and moved it between my breasts. Her touches were ticklish to
me. She did not look at me and said, "Aunty, your fever is now bit less,
but you have to take two more injections." I told her, "No Maggy, I will
feel pain", but she lifted my nightie and rubbed my hips and thighs. She
was so close to me that I felt her breasts touching my hands. They were
also hot; the small hairs on my hand joints were arousing with her close
touch. She took one more injection on my hips. When the needle entered my
hip I pressed her on her hands and breasts. Did she shiver at my touches, I
doubted for a moment. She then took the needle out and after that she
rubbed me there with cotton wool dipped in spirit. She then told me that
she would come next day. I pleaded her to stay with me in the night, as I
was lonely. She then promised to come back with her dress at the night. She
again disappeared.

She returned at night with food from her home and she took a bottle of Goan
fenny out. "Aunty, if you take a few pegs and sleep you will be okay by
tomorrow". I was ready to try any kind of remedy to escape from the viral
fever. The fenny was burning down its way to my stomach. Maggy also took
some pegs and by 11 pm it was finished by us. Fenny is a slow catching
liquor. My head was spinning and I lay on Maggys lap. There was a TV
program running on. It was a Veena recital. "What a bore to hear the slow
music, lets put some pop dear, I feel to dance", I said to Maggy. But she
told me that she was fond of Veena. ( For foreign readers, Veena is the
national Instrument of India. It is considered as a celestial instrument.
Veena is also known as the Queen of Musical Instruments. It comes under the
chordophonic group of instrument. It can be described as a long necked
lute with a large resonating bowl called the Kudam, held across the lap by
the player. There is a smaller gourd called the Kudukkai, which hangs from
the neck. This serves as a rest. The narrow end of the Veena is shaped
like the head of a dragon. There are twenty four frets which are made up of
bell metal or steel. There are seven strings in all, of which four passing
over the frets are the playing strings, and the other three are the drone
string ,which run through a special side bridge. The instrument is usually
made of jackwood. Two of the playing strings and the drone strings are made
of steel whereas the other two are made of brass. To enhance the
resonating quality, a hold is made on the Kudam (bowl). the tonal quality
of the Veena depends on the size of the Kudam. Only the pointing finger and
the middle finger are used to play and the little finder is used to keep
time on the Tala strings. The small gourd is placed on the left thigh and
the main bowl is placed on the ground, partly supported by the right
thigh.)

"Auntie, I had learnt to play Veena, do you want to see it", Maggy asked
me. I looked around to find the instrument which I had never seen in the
house. Maggie smiled at me and reached her hands to the hem of my robe and
pulled it over my head. She removed my bra too. I was laying naked on her
lap like the jackwood veena in the TV program situated in the musicians
lap. Maggy began to play me to the tune of the music we were hearing. She
caressed my boobs and nipples with one hand and used her other hand to play
in my pussy as if stroking the chords of Veena. I do not know how expert
was Maggy at Veena, but she was an expert in making me vibrating with
sexual desire and I was soon elevated to the plateaus of eroticism which I
have never though existed. Her fingers were traveling through my cunt
hairs and she combed them into two parts and began stroking me in the
central path of my pussy. Soon my vaginal folds were opening and she was
running her fingers all over my vaginal track and my love juices were
making her fingers slippery. The fenny was making me highly spinning as if
some hammer had been applied to my head, my cunt was played by Maggy as if
to sooth me, my body temperature must have crossed the boiling point and
who cares!.

Soon one, two of her fingers entered my sticky juicy vagina and my clit was
highly aroused. When her hands moved sideways she did not forget to tip tap
my clit and I was crying aloud to stop. "Maggie, please stop, please stop",
I was begging. I have never been at such a person's mercy. One part of my
body was begging for more and other part was begging to stop. Then she
moved my body to the floor and attacked my pussy. She began to munch my
pussy. She was just driving me crazy, there are no words to describe our
lovemaking, when the sex gets uncontrollable we were just simply lost in
lust. IT WAS JUST TOO GOOD. I could not return her the favours received. I
was just too tired and she did not permit me to move. I slept the whole
night.

When I was awake the morning sun was high on the sky. It was 10 am in the
morning. Maggy was nowhere to be found. I found sandwiches and coffee ready
at my table. The coffee was still warm. Maggy might have gone to her
hospital. I felt relaxed and my fever was gone. I took a bath using hot
water and changed my dresses. I decided to take a nap and was not awake
till Maggy returned. When I opened my eyes, I saw rain was pouring down.
Maggy had come back, she was changing her clothes. She was wet in the
rain. Maggy was standing in the verandah changing her dress. She was
standing nude and rain was showering. I could see the smooth back of her
all wet. She was applying towel to her head. I took a towel and proceeded
towards her. I puffed the soft towel on her smooth back and she turned and
smiled. I dried her smooth back. I then reached my hands to the front side
and she did not move. I cupped her sweet breasts from behind. They were
very small. Her tits were smaller than I was expecting. But they were a
lovely pair. I cupped again and she was leaning towards me. I took her to
the bed and kissed her. She was more than eager to return my kisses. I
threw my nightie away over my head. I began to slowly rub her small tits
using my pendulous breasts. Soon my nipples started making her nipples rock
hard. I just loved her. I looked at her beauty. She was lying under me like
a clinging wine. I kissed her taking her thick lips between my lips. Her
breasts are small and girlish with cute pink nipples while her hips are
incredibly broad and shapely. I was eager to look at her pubis. Her pelvic
area is remarkably well defined. The copious amounts of pubic hair between
her legs are amazingly dark, thick, and lush. It was obvious that she left
it grow out naturally -- as well she should!! There was also a notable
contrast between her rather smallish, wiry upper torso and her wide,
curvaceous, ultra-womanly hips. The result is a quite beguiling physical
duality. She looks like a skinny pubescent tomboy from the belly up and a
voluptuous maternal Earth Goddess from the waist down. I attacked at her
pussy with a mad rage. I moved to the floor and sat there kissing on her
pubis. Sitting one in front of the other I bend to reach for her breasts,
it takes a while because they are so small I really have to reach her
chest, I had to be close to her heart to enjoy of her, I was not
aggressively kept away by a pair of bowling balls, I have to work with what
I have, two beautiful and never seen before gasping nipples, some flowers
decorating them. I sucked her small nipples, and let them slip through my
lips. I let these soft sprouting flowers anticipate the nipples that my
tongue is about to wet them. She reached for my anus and inserted a finger.
I just loved her enthusiasm. Why not, but mostly I likeed that she was
never embarrassed to do it. If she liked it, I also enjoyed it for sure. I
kissed her mouth as for thanking her and invite her to continue explore my
body. I was shivering with sexual passion and I longed for girl sex very
bad on that day. My tongue reached for the sides of her lips. I noticed
that she had bleached her hair above her lips so that no one could notice
it. It was golden bleached, but sure there was a tiny moustache for her. I
began caressing her soft whiskers that are so feminine on her beautiful
visage. Again, what a fantastic contrast!. I could imagine her while she
saying to me :" Yes I have some facial hair, so who doesn't? Won't you lick
it for me?". My tongue touches everywhere, even where it stings a little
because of the re-growth. She was kissing me again. Soon we rolled on each
other and finally we turned our directions so that we could do a sixty nine
on each other. The night was never ending one.

When we were spent we hugged each other and I was moving my fingers on her
body. I asked her from where did she learn such techniques. She revealed me
that at her nurse's hostel she was taught the pleasures of lesbian sex by
her room mate. She told me that she is known as 'sex queen' in her hostel
and she was most sought after girl. She disclosed me that she had had
lesbian affairs with almost all good-looking girls in her hostel. She told
me that after 10 pm they used to assemble in a room and watch a pair among
them to suck and fuck each other. None could escape from it. One of other
day every girl has to perform cunnilingus on another before all others. She
said that her warden too would join them occasionally. She then began to
lick me in my ass.

When I was awake in the next morning, Maggy was all dressed up to go to
hospital. She came to me and said she wanted to take one more injection. I
was afraid and I said her no, dear my viral fever is over and I didn't want
any more injections. But she opened her dress and showed me a big
artificial penis hanging between her legs. She applied some cream on it and
rubbed it against my cunt. Soon she got the right lubrication and inserted
the penis into me. She moved closer until I could not hold it anymore. I
felt my pussy was choking. She began to move. I was on all my fours and she
stood behind me. She began moving faster and faster until all the length of
her black dong was in me. She fucked my brains out for an hour. Then She
took it out and asked me to suck it. I obeyed her. She said it was time for
her to leave.

When I had bathed and came to the portico, my mother in law had returned
after her St.Francis Festival. She asked me whether I felt lonely. I told
her I had viral fever and Maggy came to inject me. She then told me that
Maggy was not a good nurse and so we should go to some other hospital. I
told her my fever was over. I was in fact praying for the viral fever to
affect me again.

1 comment:

  1. 3 Researches SHOW Why Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    This means that you literally burn fat by consuming coconut fats (in addition to coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 researches from large medical magazines are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world upside down!

    ReplyDelete