15 Jun 2012

I FUCKED MY MODEL SISTER--2

Next day when she woke up, she said "Rahul, my lips are very sticky,
but don't know why?" I said "Sister! Ho sakta hai pasine ki wajah se
ho (Maybe it's because of excess sweating in the night)." She
said "Yeah! Maybe." Then we freshen up ourselves, had breakfast and
took a car on rent to drive to Jaipur. The way from Ajmer to Jaipur
is a deserted road with fields on both sides. It's hard to find even
a bird in that way but the fields were looking good. During our
journey I kept complimenting her about her beauty. She said with
smile "Rahul, what happened to you? What's the matter that you are 
complimenting so much?" I said "Nothing special sister, pichhle 2
dino mein pata chala ki aap kitni beautiful ho (just that in past 2
days I come to know how beautiful you are). Kuchh time pehle main
sochta tha ki tumne galat profession choose kiya hai, but ab sochta
hoon modeling ek dam sahi line hai tumhare liye taaki tum duniya ko
dikha sako kit um kitni khoobsoorat ho (Some time ago I used to think
that you have choosed a wrong profession, but now I think that
modeling is right line for you so that you can show the world how
beautiful you are). I saw the beauty in you that's why I m saying all
this." She blushed and smiled. As she was an open-minded gal, I asked
her "Sister, is line mein hone ki wajah se tumhara boy friend to
jaroor hoga (as you are in this line you must be having a boy 
friend)." She said "ek boy friend? (A boy friend?) There are so many 
guys after me that it's hard for me to decide to whom should I make
my boy friend. That's why you can say I have many boy friends. Ha ha
ha!" I said "if you don't mind sister, can I ask you a bit personal
question?" she said "Sure Rahul. You are not just my brother, we are
like friends also. You can talk to me freely." I gathered some
courage and asked "Sister, have you ever been loved by anyone?" she
understood that I meant to ask her that has she ever been fucked. She
said "Yes, quite a few times but not from a log time. Last time it
was before I went to Sydney." I said "kaisa lagta hai (How's the
feeling?)" she said "Simply great. It is one thing that everyone 
should experience it. But you are acting like you never had that 
feeling" I replied "I never had it sister. I am totally inexperienced
in it. That's why I am asking you." She said "I can't believe it.
Guys of your age don't wait till getting adult, and you are 21, still
inexperienced? Strange!" She suddenly said "Hey Rahul, look, kitne
ache khet hain . Mujhe khet bahut pasand hain.(how beautiful these
fields are. I love fields), come on, let's stop here for some time
and freak out in the fields. Please stop the car." I said ok and
parked the car roadside and we both went between the fields.
We came around 500 meters away from our car. There were only fields 
till the end of the horizon. No human, no bird, no animal. We were 
totally alone. She was singing songs and jumping and shouting like
child because there was nobody to hear us. As we were alone there I
thought giving a chance to my luck. I asked her "sister, kya ek aur
baat pooch sakta hoon tumse (can I ask you one more thing?)" she
said "Sure Rahul. You don't have to take permission again and again.
Go ahead" I asked "Jaise ki tumhe bahut experience hai, to tum mujhe
help kyon nahin karti? (As you are pretty experienced in love and me
also want to get experience, why don't you help me?) pichhle 2 dino
mein tumhari body ke curves dekhne ke baad mujhe lagta hai ki mujhe
tumse pyar ho gaya hai. Kya tum mujhe pyar karne dogi? (I mean in
last 2 days after seeing curves of your body, I think I have started 
to love you. Will you allow me to make love to you?)" she got shocked 
and shouted "What? Pagal ho gaya hai (Are you crazy?) How can you
think of doing it with me? I am your sister." I said "Tum meri behan
ho isliye to tumse is tarah pooch raha hoon (You are my sister,
that's why I am asking you this way)." She replied "No Way! Forget it
and let's go." I suddenly realized that everything was slipping from
my hands. I thought if I didn't get her right now, then I would never
get her because may be she would tell all this to Lucky later. I
pleaded in front of her "Please sister, let me do it, you yourself
said that we are friends also, so please help your friend, let me
make love to you." She said "It's enough Rahul. Let's leave it here 
otherwise I'll tell all this to Lucky." I said "Your wish sister, par
ek baat to tay hai ki main tumhe chod kar rahoonga (but one thing is
sure that I am gonna fuck you right here right now)." And after
saying this I threw her on the ground. She shouted "Stop Rahul. Don't
even try to move a step forward." I knew that there was nobody there
to hear her scream, so that was the best opportunity for me to fuck
her. She was lying on the ground with a short top just sticking to
her big hooters and a mini skirt which was a bit upward now due to
falling on the ground. At that time she was looking like a delicious
prey to hunt for.
I immediately jumped on her and tried to take over the control, but
she was struggling very hard and making all efforts to get rid of me.
But I got hold of her hands very soon and stopped the movements of
her legs by sitting on them. I took the belt from her skirt and tied
both her hands together. I held her hands just above her head on the 
ground. Then I bent down and locked my lips with her. She was trying
to shout but it's of no use. I was kissing her very hard. I forced
her to open her mouth and let me enter my tongue. I tasted her mouth
and put my saliva into her mouth also. In the mean time, my other
hand went on to her boobs. I was fearless now, I was exploring her
fully. I started to rub her boobs from under her shirt now. To my
amaze she was not wearing a bra that day also, so it was easy for me
to reach for her boobs. I stopped kissing her and pressing her boobs,
just sit on her legs. She was crying now and saying "Please Rahul,
don't do it. I am your sister. Please leave me, still nothing has
happened. Please I beg you." When she begged me like that I became 
more horny and in one go I torn apart her top exposing her upper
body. My mouth went wide open to see her boobs so close to me. I
said "saali, modeling mein apne saare boy friends ko yeh bade bade
mommay dikhane mein sharam nahin aati, par jab tera bhai dekh raha
hai, to ro rahi hai, kaisi randi hai tu? (You don't feel any shame in
showing these big boobs in modeling and to your boy friends. But when
I, your own brother is seeing them, then you are crying. What a slut
you are?)" And I just laughed. I cupped her both boobs with my hands.
I was kissing them and sucking them like a mad dog. She was trying to
hit me with her hands but I was getting heavier on her. She was
totally helpless that time. I sucked her boobs for sometimes then I
felt that her body was getting hot. He body was producing much heat
than before and her struggles had become very light by then. I 
thought that it was right time to attack her. I stand and came in the
69 position. I placed my legs on her hands and started to open her
skirt. I threw her skirt and panties also and now she was lying
totally naked with her white sparking body in front of me. I saw her
shaved pussy, and immediately started to eat that delicious dish. I
was furiously sucking her pussy. Now she has stopped screaming, but
suddenly she started to moan heavily, and with one big shout, she
came at my mouth. My face was totally wet with her juices. By this
time, my cock was in full mood which she has also felt on her mouth.
I stood up and removed all my clothes. She saw my cock and got
scared. She said "Please Rahul, don't do this, please leave me, 
tumhara bahut bada hai, main mar jaoongi (you are so big, I'll die.) 
Please leave me Rahul." I said "tumhe kya lagta hai ki tumhari choot 
chatne ke baad main tumhe chhod dunga? Tumhe tumhara maza mil gaya ab 
mujhe apna chahiye, isliye tyaar ho jao (Do you think that I'll leave 
you after sucking your pussy? You had your pleasure, now I want to
have mine. So get ready to have it.)" She said "Please itne bade lund
se mat chodo mujhe, agar tum chahte ho to main ise suck kar sakti
hoon (Please don't fuck me with that big cock, if you want then I can
suck it for you), but please leave me after that." I asked "Are you
sure that you gonna suck it? Matlab mujhe laga ki tum shayad ise
choosna pasand nahin karogi isliye main seedha chodne wala tha (I
mean I thought that you would not like to suck it that's why I was
thinking of fucking you straightaway)." She said "main itna bada lund
choot mein nahin le paoongi, main mar jaoongi, isliye tumhaare liye
choos sakti hoon (I will not be able to take that big cock inside my
pussy. I'll die, so I can suck it for you)." I said "saali, to 
intezaar kis baat ka kar rahi hai? Mujhe pata tha tu mera lund dekhne
ke baad garam ho jayegi. Pakki randi hai tu (then what are you
waiting for bitch? Go ahead. I knew you would definitely get horny
after seeing my dick. You are a real slut)." I held her by her hair
and I was pushing my cock into her mouth, suddenly somebody shouted
and kicked my ass "teri himmat kaise hui? (How dare you?)"

To be continued .....

1 comment: