15 Jun 2012

Horny aunty in train

I am Sanjay age 20 from rich business family. This happens to me two
month back, when urgently I go to Delhi and not getting plane ticket
I go by train. Train also I get only RAC. But one night journey only
so I thought I will adjust. I go before time and find my seat and
standing in door when train starts moving. Just then I see one sexy
looking woman running to catch train. I move to one side she throw
bag inside and get into train. When she get in, she slip little and
falling on me. I am also put hand for catching her and hands catch
her in waist. Then I am looking closely at her. She wheatish color
and plumpy Punjabi aunty, wearing sari. She looks beautiful age
around 35. She is having big round shape boobs bursting out of tight
blouse. By running her chest goes up and down making round boobs
bulge more. Where I am catch in waist she having nice rounded stomach
with side folding. "Oh thank you so much for stopping me falling
down." "Aunty why are you getting in moving train, if I am not
catching you, you fall from train and get hurt." Yes I know but I got
late in traffic. "Come aunty I will help you and I carried the bag
inside train. She was searching for seat and I am surprise when she
sits on my seat. "Oh aunty this is my seat also." I am very happy
that sexy looking aunty will be sharing the berth with me as she also
had RAC. I was praying we do not get berth and it was crowded train
and TTE told no seat and have to adjust in one only.

We are sitting and talking. "Aunty I am Sanjay going to Delhi for
family function." "I am Sushma going to Delhi also." From talk I
learn she is married and having one daughter and husband is doing job
in private company. From dress I am seeing she is middle class type
woman. Then talk stop and she watching outside. From side I can see
her left boob conical shape big one and getting hot. I take out my
new Sony walkman. She sees that and wants to know what it is. I
showed her and explain it is new type walkman of Sony and can be put
on hand when doing walk or jogging. I am seeing chance to patao
Sushma. "Aunty Do you want to try this." "You are listening Sanjay."
"No aunty both can listen at same time. Let me fix it for you." I
fold down seat so it is berth type now and sit close to aunty and put
walkman on auntie's arm. When putting I touch her big boobs but she
not told me anything. So I get happy. I put one hand on her shoulder
and put one earpiece in her left ear and sitting close I put one
earpiece in my ear. Then we listen to music all songs I have are
music video remix type and both enjoying songs. When train moves my
arms rubbing auntie's bulging boobs from side. Slowly my cock gets
hard inside my pant and making a bulge. But where we sit light is
less so I think she not seeing my cock bulge. Slowly night time all
passengers switch off light and sleep. "Aunty if you want to sleep,
you sleep I will sit only." "No Sanjay let us both sit only." Then I
get another idea. When traveling I carry portable DVD player also. I
take it out and start to use it. She immediately asked "what is this
Sanjay." I told it is portable DVD player and offered to her. I told
I am tired and want to lie down and she can see movie. I showed her
how to use it and gave my collection of vcd. Only one or two were
films rest were blue films. Then I lay down and stretched my legs on
the berth. She also sits down with back to wall and put her legs
folded on the berth. Then from corner of eye I was seeing her.

Time passed night it was about 1am and she finish with one pic. All
this time my leg sometimes touching her big ass. Aunty ass feels very
soft and nice. Then she got up for going to toilet. That time I see
her big round buttocks are moving up and down shaking when she walks.
And sari was also catch in ass crack and showing two sides clearly.
Then she came back to seat. I watch her changing cd. From plain cover
I knew it was blur film but I acted like sleeping. She put it in
drive and starts to watch. Suddenly I see her eyes wide with shock. I
knew first scene is starting. Then I saw her look to all sides and
also to me. But I close eye tight and act like sleeping. Then when I
open eye I see her watching screen staring at it hard. As movie
played her breath became quick and in the blue light of train night
lamp and reflected light from screen I saw her face was having horny
expression and her chest was moving up down more. She stretches her
legs and she cross her legs at ankle and trying to do rubbing of
legs. I guessed she was hot and wanted to masturbate. I put my hand
and touched her feet at ankle and slightly rubbed. She looked but my
eye closed. She again see movie. I put my hand under the sari and
petticoat and rub her legs. This time she knew it is not accident.
She tried to close her legs. But I pushed my hand more up and
touching her thighs. I am more strong and she very hot and want to
touch pussy. After time she open her legs slightly and I push hand
more up. My fingers touch her panty now and I rubbed it.

Her panty was already wet. With more rubbing wetness increased and
now she moaned little. I pushed the panty to side and touched naked
pussy. She had hairy pussy and I pushed one finger into wet hole. She
moans more now. "Ssshhhhhh aahhh". I am inserting two more fingers in
pussy. Aunty pussy very wet and hot inside. I rotating fingers inside
pussy and she move legs now. I do more fingering and then she cum on
my fingers and I feel her body shaking. I take out fingers and lick
she sees me and smile then I get up and move to toilet side. I want
more with aunty. She also comes behind me after two minutes. "Oh
Sanjay you make me hot," and she hugged me. Her big soft boobs press
in my chest and I catch her ass with both hands and pull her tight.
My hard cock poked into her waist and I squeezed her plump buttocks
hard. "Aahhh hhhmmmm," she moaned. I turn her round and told to put
hands on the door and stand. From back I roll up her sari and
petticoat. I sit on floor and kiss her plump thighs. Then I licked
her thigh where juice from pussy had flowed. She opened her legs more
wide. With hand I pulled panty down and then from back I licked her
pussy. "No Noooooooo what are you doing. Why are you putting your
mouth there?" I guessed this is first time a man was kissing her
pussy. "Don't worry aunty just enjoy." Her pussy was smelling of piss
and her juice. Just smelling hot smell of her pussy made me more
horny. I saw her fat pussy lips showing from hairy jungle. I took
both lips in mouth and sucked hard. "Ahhhhhhh mmaaaaaaaa" aunty
moaned more loud. I kept sucking and licking then I kissed her ass
and give it small bites. Her body shook with pleasure and she pushed
her ass out more to me. I parted her big arse and licked her asshole.
When my tongue forced inside her arse hole she come again. And my
cock also very hard now. I open zip and take out cock. With my cock I
rubbed her clit and she pushed back. Auntie's pussy was so slick with
juice that my 8 inch hard cock slide in fully in one stroke. With
hands I catch her boobs and press hard. Now she is screaming
"Aaaahhhhh fuck me Sanjay aaahhhhhhhh" .

Wind from window in door was flowing her hair into my face. And my
cock buried in wet and heat pussy. I am start to give hard stroke
with cock. I take out her boobs and pinching and twisting her nipples
when giving stroke in pussy. Aunty moving ass back front and fucking
my cock. Soon aunty comes for third time in evening and then I also
come inside aunty pussy deep. Giving thick shoot of cum inside her.
Then I pull cock out of pussy and put back her panty and drop sari.
Then she turn to me kiss in mouth. She kneels down and kisses and
cleans my cock. We do exchange of phone number and now when I visit
Delhi I call her to hotel and have long fuck sessions with her. She
also very happy with my long cock and fucking.

2 comments:

  1. Did you know you can shorten your urls with Shortest and receive $$$ for every visit to your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Booking Buddy is the best travel booking search website, you can use to compare travel deals from all the top travel booking websites.

    ReplyDelete