13 Jun 2012

Fucked Bhabhi in Bhilai

hi, i am rajiv a regular reader of the sites. What iam going to share is a real story which happened last week.

I am a 36 year old guy with good physique i used to go gym daily in morning. A bhabhi used to go for morning walk with a male and usually we met in a place approximately daily. Once she was alone i just gave her a smile and she in turn smiled, i asked wht is ur name she told suman(name changed), after getting introducced she asked me about my hobby and job. and so we started chating whenever her hubby was not with her. Once she asked me after knowing that i used to go to gym she asked she also want to do some exercise and yoga for getting fit and she asked me for my tel number i gave her the number. At 11 a.m same day i got a call from some unknown number after picking up i come to know that she was suman and she want me to come her home to teach some exercise i told i will come in evening her voice become sad and she asked she is free now and hence she want to learn. in eveneing she has to go his hubby office. I told ok wait for 30 min i am coming.

As i entered her house i was stunned to see her as she was in sexy nighti of pink colour and that was so transparent that wht she has weared under is clearly visible. I wished her and asked where are the family members she told the children are at picnic and hubby is out of town. I asked wht kind of exercise u want to learn she giggled and todl i want to learn pushup.
after listening it my cock got hard and she smile after seeing it, suddenly she locked the door and hugged me and gave a kis to me in return me to started kissing her all over lips and face and started licking her ears and started playing with her boobs, she started moaning and her body became hard she hold my cock over the jeans and started rubbing it hard and tried to unhook my jeans. after unzipping my jeans she was surprised to seee my huge 7.5 inch long and about 3 inch thick cock, she immediately thrown me on sofa and started kissing on my cock in the mean time i underessed her and started playing with her boobs.

Now i puted her on sofa and started kissing on her neck stomach and thighs she started moaning hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhhh jussssssssstttttttttttttt do thissssssss i started finguring her pussy and sucking her clit now this made her horny and she started moving her body up and down and started cryign with joy dont be so rude just ride on me and give me the pleasure. i slowly put her lay on his stomach and strted kissing on her back and gently massaging over his thigh which make her making moaning more loudly her voice uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu reaaaalllllllllllllllllllll ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hum;mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm made me aroused and my cock has grown to his full extent now i put her on his back and started licking her pussy some white hot liquid flowing out of her cunt which i drunk she continuosly moaning rajjjjjjjjj pllllllllllllllllllsssssss not let meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee alonnnnnn just fffuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccck meeeeeeeeeee iam reallyyyyyyy feeling hot and i want to take ur cock inside my pussy, i then placed her legs on my shoulderr and taken my cock to her pussy and give a light sh

2 comments:

  1. Bhai , I am also from Bhilai . I am 24 years old and am still a Virgin. Can you hook me up with some bhabhi? My id is jack_gupt10@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need To Boost Your ClickBank Banner Commissions And Traffic?

    Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products using banners, simply visit Bannerizer, and grab the banner codes for your favorite ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator Tool to promote all of the available ClickBank products.

    ReplyDelete