19 Aug 2012

My Sana The College Cutie



Sana - My junior, she was very popular in college, smart sweet and kind but she had never noticed me till I passed out and became a noted photographer with a National Newspaper. A little on the chubby side she was very bubbly and could be always seen coordinating many activities in campus. During our farewell at college, she performed a very sexy dance and I already found her attractive but that dance just made her irresistible.

For my luck she joined my paper in two years as a trainee and often came to me with questions. Her fragrance just drove me crazy and when she bent down at my system I could often feel her soft supple skin brush against my arm and catch a glimpse of her tight cleavage. I had to rush to the bathroom to relieve myself and was determined to get closer to her. Once I was assigned a pollution story in the city outskirts and my colleague fell sick at the last moment.

I knew this was my opportunity and requested the editor to send Sana with me. Her writing was creating waves at the paper and my editor instantly agreed. Sana was excited at her first professional story but was apprehensive of travelling alone with me. She asked me repeatedly where we would stay, how we would travel and insisted there should be two separate rooms. I teased her why you think you will rape me? She just laughed and relaxed.

I had booked only one double room in the guest house because I did not want to be away from her anymore, but I assured her we will be in separate rooms. We started early in the morning and I picked her up from her PG. Oh what a sight she had just taken a bath and had slightly damp hair and was wearing a tight top with a very wide neck and short capri looking very hot! My dick instantly saluted her in my pants and I had a tough time keeping my eyes on the road.

We chatted casually and my hand rubbed her thigh few times while shifting the gear, she gasped and clamped her legs together each time. The sound was driving me crazy. I took the longest route possible and took her sightseeing because I did not want to reach the guest house early giving the possibility to find her another room when we started on the hill it was raining and the roads where bad she had dozed off and her top was raised a bit giving me a view of her fair smooth belly.

My fingers were twitching to feel the smoothness and I could not breathe and just wanted to stop the car and ravish her and I had a hard time concentrating. It was a deserted spot and I parked the car and turned to look at her, she was fast asleep, breathing heavily and her assets rising and falling with every breath. Her top had moved to the side off a shoulder and a blue bra strap was teasing me from her smooth fair skin.

I slowly went near her and put my fingers on her shoulder, she made an mmmm sound and I went harder. I pulled her top further away when she suddenly woke up and was looking all startled and confused. I quickly pulled the seat belt and put it on her before she could react, gently pressing her boobs as I pulled it between them. She looked even hotter if it’s possible. She shivered a bit and said what’s happening where are we.

I told her it’s raining and the roads are bad better you wear the seatbelt; did not want to wake you ooh sorry she said do you want me to drive now? I said no, you relax sweetie and just fondled her hair. She seemed surprised, but just blushed and looked down, that encouraged me and I asked her personal questions like do you have a bf, have you been kissed etc.

She was saying that’s personal and I acted angry and said I may sleep off in this rains and bad roads if you want me to drive safely answer me. She said okay and told me about the guys who proposed her and one ex, who dumped her because she was fat. I was feeling jealous, but just told her you are perfect and I find you too hot. She just looked and said stop joking.

I told her am not and will prove it if she wanted, she just said no and started laughing. She became very comfortable with me and we spoke a lot as expected the Guest House had just one room and though she was very reluctant I convinced her to agree for one room as it was too late in the night to go anywhere else and the rains and bad roads it is dangerous too.

She suddenly became very quiet and did not say anything till the bellboy took us inside the room, put our luggage and left inside the room there were two beds separated by a bed stand I hated that but said there two separate beds don’t worry, you can’t rape me. She just gave a small smile did not say anything. I was feeling bad she was so bubbly always and I have never seen her silent but now she was just looking very scared and keeping quiet.

I tried joking and talking to her but she was very distracted and looking out of place. She just sat in a corner of her bed not even looking at me, however sweet I tried to be. I did not want the rest of our trip to be ruined and so I went her and asked her what’s wrong. She just nodded meaning nothing but still did not look at me and I sat down next to her and suddenly felt her become tense, I told her to relax, that I was not going to hurt her in anyway.

She still just looked down nodding. I took her hand in my hand and felt her ice-cold fingers she looked up at me surprised her lips parted gently and looking wide eyed. I told her she was scaring me and I will leave immediately if she wants. She smiled for a second and I felt little tension melt away. I continued to play with her fingers and gently told her that there is no need to be scared and cracked some jokes of how scared I was slowly she relaxed, just closed her eyes and sat there looking down smiling.

The room service we ordered arrived then with a knock on the door and I got up, pulled her up, gave her a quick hug and she gasped, I felt her smoothness pressed against me and feel my dick throbbing shut up silly! I told and left her in a second. She just stood there looking a little lost. I went in for a shower and kept calling her for soap, towel, etc and opening the door fully showing her my body she was just blushing too much and every time.

I opened the door I acted scared as if she was going to rape me but I felt, she may also be feeling hot. Slowly she relaxed and started teasing me saying ewww, I dun want to rape you are too skinny and stuff. Her taunts and her smile was turning me on again but I did not want to scare her so I played along and acted hurt when she went in for her shower too, I kept knocking her door but she never opened.

Then she came out my angel looking very lovely in a tight top and skirt that went till her knees. This top too had a wide neck and I could see her soft shoulders and the beginning bit of her cleavage and fair plump legs were driving me crazy. The whole room smelt amazing we had a quick dinner, switched off the light and settled on my bed to watch a movie on my laptop.

She knew her neck was deep I think, because she wrapped a scarf like thing on her neck like a dupatta denying me access to the view. I was cosily snuggled up on her side other side was the wall. I kept pulling her scarf telling I was feeling cold and I wanted it, but she kept resisting and giggling lightly slowly I put my arm around her in the pretext of sharing the blanket and put my hands on the wall next to her boobs.

Many times I kept shifting my hands, sometimes brushing her boobs, her belly her face. She would take a small quick breath but did not say anything and there was a very intimate scene in the movie and I felt her blush and take deep aroused breaths then. It was getting really cold and her warm body next to me was such a pleasure and I told her that, and tried to kiss her. She resisted initially, but I just pleaded to her asking for one kiss.

She tried saying no then teased me saying no you are too skinny and not my type. I hugged her hard with the laptop on her lap and kissed her neck. She started struggling and that softness wriggling under me made me harder. She put her hands on my shoulder and tried to push me away but I still kissed her neck, took both her hands in mine and pushed her hard onto the bed with my body and greedily kissed her neck and sucked her.

She was looking so shocked shaking her head from side to side saying No, No. I continued kissing and gently bit her and she just gave a tiny scream and lay still. I knew I had her, I continued to kiss her very gently this time and kissed my way up from the neck to her plump soft red lips, she did not part them for me but I did not force her too and she started responding and I felt her lips relaxing and she also started taking quick short breaths making her breasts jiggle up and down.

I took my own sweet time exploring her, the softness of her cheek, the smoothness of her neck and the curves in her ticklish ear, the soft hair smelling so good and her chest god! I loved the way her chest moved when she took those small quick breaths and I wanted to bury my face in her chest but was resisting with difficulty, because I wanted her to enjoy and not regret it. I slowly moved down over her on top of her clothes, went down to her belly she was trembling very hard.

I pulled her top up a little and her belly was just shivering, I placed my lips on the lower part of her belly and just began to suck. She was gasping and put her hands in my hair and started pulling and I did not expect that and I was very happy she is responding positively. I removed the laptop from the bed with one hand and continued sucking her belly, she was shivering faster and I thought she will cum soon after sucking for a long time.

She started whispering still Arun Bhaiya no and her whole body was becoming tight, I just got up, quickly over her breasts till her lips kissed her deep, I felt her nipples and soft breasts being crushed under me and just got up, left her there and went off to the other bed. She was too high and was confused why I stopped. She got up made her clothes straight and sat in my bed looking at me in the laptops dim light.

I told her and I want her but I did not want her to think I forced her. So I am stopping now, she did not say anything and kept looking at me. I told Sana how much I loved her and that from college I wished she would be mine. She said she did not believe me and I kept telling her many things I have done for her and she finally believed me. She was blushing saying and I did not know I’m sorry.

I said she never valued me till I became famous and in college she hurt me by ignoring me. She got up came to my bed and said sorry she did not know anyone in my class that’s why she never spoke, plus she was scared of seniors. I also became very emotional and hugged her. She kissed me then, very deeply and I just lost all control. My angel began kissing me from my neck to my chest, keeping on looking at my eyes, blushing in between, her soft skin rubbing on me.

I took off my shirt and she kissed my chest, my abs, my belly and went to my dick. I didn’t know what to expect and was too hard. When she took off her top and sat on my lap, her boobs were chained in a black bra and were huge melons, I hugged her tight and removed her bra, she started trembling again her soft boobs on my chest was heaven and her pussy felt wet through her panties against me. She hugged me tight and I rubbed my dick over her panties.

She was moaning and whispering my name Arun bhaiyya I love you yes, yes and I exploded like a bomb, making my shorts and her panties wet. She was surprised and laughed a little and hugged me, I took her small nipple in my mouth and we both slept with me sucking her like a baby. Because of the rains we had to extend our stay by two days, but in those two days and I made love to my angel and we had lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment