9 Aug 2012

Jija ji ne Sandhya ko mere Saamne Choda


I am 18 years now and my experiences started about 2 years back when my sister, Sandhya got married to Sanjay at a very early age. She was two years elder to me, that is 18 at the time of her marriage, and Sanjay was 21 years.
He had just completed his studies and started working and Sandhya was attending college. My mother had also married early, as it used to happen in villages and my sister was born when she was only 16 years old. So at the time of Sandhya's marriage she was only 34 years of age.
It so happens, all of us females are well endowed and are attractive as felt by the glances and interest shown by the male gaze. Incidentally, coming from a village background, we were also quite conservative in our dress sense.
It so happened that after Sandhya's marriage, as per tradition they were to spend three nights in our house before they could go for their honeymoon and they planned to go to a beach resort in Thailand. Since ours was a two bedroom house,
one bedroom was for my parents and the other used to be for us sisters. Now, that Sandhya got married, our bedroom was given to the new weds and I had to shift out to the drawing room. We didn’t have the facility of attached toilets and one had to make use of the common toilets.
On the first day after the marriage, Sanjay was taking rest in our bedroom in the afternoon and we sisters were in the other bedroom. After sometime, I felt like taking a nap and lay down on the bed. After sometime, my mother came to the bedroom and started talking to Sandhya
while I kept pretending to be sleep. She had few advises for Sandhya. She said, “Beta you are entering a new phase of life now, a married life. I, being your mother, feel free at anytime to call me up for any advice whatsoever.
I want you to enjoy all aspects of your married life to the fullest. Excuse me, if I am being very frank with you. I feel, it is my bounded duty to tell you all this. Following my advice will be your choice anyway.” She continued further by saying, “This is your first night with Sanjay.
I know you may be slightly afraid as to what is going to happen. I assure you just go by the flow, you’ll enjoy a lot. You are so well endowed, like all males, he will savour your breasts a lot. As a matter of fact, I had seen him looking at them continuously when he had come to see you for
the first time. This I had discussed with his mother also and she had told me that she knows his weakness for them and that is one reason she wanted him to marry early that he is already in a decent job. As a matter of fact, his mother enquired from him what sort of a wife he wants and
his obvious answer was that his wife should have a great body” When further persisted to define that he answered shyly “her breasts”. And finally, they had chosen you since you have all such attributes.” Sandhya said, “Yes Ma.
I also thought so because when he wanted to speak to me alone when he had come to see me, and I had taken him to my room, his eyes were wandering here and there and got fixated at my breasts. As a matter of fact, I had to remind him by telling him that
“Hey look, I’m here, look into my eyes” and he felt shy that he got caught.” My mother said, “You are still small, like children, so enjoy yourself, be careful, use protection, I don’t think you will like to burden yourself with babies too early!”
She winked and said, “Keep these condoms handy with you, in case, he has forgotten to bring them Sandhya. And one more thing Sandhya, sometimes these boys do not know where to put it and you may have to help him do it. Hope you understand.”
Sandhya was perplexed and did not say anything. Ma said, “Oh God! I have to tell the children everything! Sandhya dear what I mean is that these young boys may not know where to put their penis and if required, do not hesitate to hold it and lead to the right place.
Otherwise, they will keep going in circles not knowing where to put it”. Sandhya grabbed the condom pack and looked at me. I pretended sleeping. She held Ma’s hand and said that she was afraid. Ma told her not to be afraid and said just go ahead and enjoy.
At night time, I had to vacate my room for the new weds and put my bed in the Drawing Room. After dinner, when my sister went inside the bedroom for her first night, my parents went to sleep in their bedroom after closing their door.
I watched TV for a while in the Drawing room and a little later switched it off and went to bed. I could hear some hushed voice from Sandhya and Sanjay through their closed door. After a little while, Sandhya came out of the room.
She went to the Toilet and then opened the door of the refrigerator for drinking water. In the meantime, Sanjay also came out and went to Sandhya and hugged her from behind. Sandhya told him, “No Sanjay. Not here. Sadhna is sleeping here”.
He looked at me, obviously, I was pretending to sleep. He told Sandhya, “She is sleeping yaar.” And started smooching here, there and everywhere. I could see clearly from the light coming from the refrigerator. Initially, Sandhya resisted and then just stood still after a while.
Sanjay took hold of her face gently, and started kissing her lips and put his tongue inside her mouth and both got along ferociously. Sandhya, then came to her senses, I think, pushed him and said, “To the bedroom”.
She went inside and Sanjay went to the Toilet and came back and rushed to the bedroom. He closed the door but in a hurry, he didn’t bolt it properly and it came slightly ajar. This was a great moment for me. I tiptoed to the door and peeped in.
Sandhya was still in her bridal wear saree for the occasion and was lying down with her head facing the door side. Sanjay, just stood close to the bed and was admiring Sandhya. Sandhya asked, “What are you seeing?”
Sanjay told her, “I’m the most lukiest person in this world to have such a beautiful girl like you”. Sandhya asked him, “What do you think makes me such a beauty?” Sanjay said, “It is your boobs.” He bent over Sandhya kissed her again.
Sandhya raised her hands, held his head tightly, kissing him forced his head to rest it over her breast. This made Sanjay go wild, he kissed her ferociously and pulled her to standing position. Sandhya stood up. Sanjay held her waist and started kissing her again.
Slowly, he took out the pin of the pallu held at the blouse top and let the pallu slip down. He was enjoying Sandhya’s precious assets and slowly placed his palms over them. Sandhya let out a moan. Sanjay took out the other pin from the saree at the waist level
and slowly pulled out the saree. Now she was in her petticoat and blouse only. He hugged her very tightly and pulled her to him by holding her bums. He just tugged at the petticoat and it came off. He removed the hooks of the blouse slowly one by one at a time enjoying Sandhya
with his gaze and touches here and there. Once the blouse came off, now Sandhya was in bra & panties only. He took her to the front of the mirror and held her from the back and was pressing her bum with his body, holding her tight and slowly pressing her boobs and seeing her
in the mirror. Sandhya was moaning a lot. He then slowly removed the back hook of the bra and removed it. He just pounced on the milky boobs of Sandhya, kneading them, sucking the nipples and Sandhya was moaning like hell.
I got afraid that Ma may come out of the room and catch me but luckily nothing of that sort happened. I continued to enjoy my sister, Sandhya’s first night. Sanjay could no longer restrain himself, started going down on Sandhya and pulled her panty down and buried his face in the
triangle. Sandhya was moaning like hell and would have cum numerous times by now. Sanjay could restrain himself no more and literally tore his clothes and out came his sensational tool. Sandhya just stood, looked at it, and turned her eyes away, may be frightened.
Sanjay held her face and forced her to see the friendly demon as he said and forced her to hold it and feel it. He said, “This is the one you have to get friendly with now Sandhya” and that she should enjoy her friend daily.
Sanjay took out a condom and asked Sandhya to help him put it on his member. She obliged very quickly. Sanjay immediately took her to the bed and put her on the edge, raised her legs, put them on his shoulder, and started teasing Sandhya by touching his tool close to her pussy.
Sandhya could take it no longer and as Ma told her, held his tool and put it where it was meant to be in. He started pumping it in and out, Sandhya was again moaning and their hissing sounds was making the atmosphere great.
I could see the huge thing going in and out and I started enjoying thoroughly. He then cum inside Sandhya with great thrusts and a huge grunt and lay down over her for some time. Sandhya pushed him and lay down on the bed properly, exhausted.
Sanjay stood up removed the condom and looked here and there probably for a dustbin, couldn’t find one. Immediately, I understood that now he is forced to come out of the room to dispose of the used condom. I immediately, jumped on my bed and pretended sleeping.
Sanjay came out naked, ran to the dustbin, and ran back naked. Then I could hear him wearing something and I realized, he couldn’t wear anything because his one hand was holding a used condom and he could not wear anything with one hand.
Sanjay came out again in his loose shorts to the refrigerator and opened the door. I saw no tent being formed in his shorts and sensed that it must have got limped off. Just then, Ma came out of her bedroom and saw Sanjay drinking water. She enquired whether everything is alright.
Sanjay got tense and did not say anything. Then Ma came near to him, looked at his shorts and probably seeing no tent, mildly hug him, held his head and put it over her shoulder and with one hand caressed his hair and said, “Beta don’t worry.
I know this is the first time so there can be problems sometimes. You are like my son and please do not hesitate to tell me anything and everything. Your Mom told me to take care of you, if you have any problem whatsoever. So feel free to talk to me on any topic.
You are young and have a great body beta. Sandhya is lucky to have you. You children enjoy to the fullest. You children are so young, I should say, you children are lucky to be enjoying each other so early in life.” Sanjay said, “Aunty, I am attracted to a lot to aunties also.”
Ma asked him which sort of aunties he gets attracted to. Sanjay said, “I like aunties with good figure, around 35 years. Ma asked him what does he mean by a good figure and Sanjay replied, “Fullness at the top and bottom and slim in the centre.”
Ma told him, “Don’t worry, one day Sandhya will also come to that age and I am sure she has the body you dream off.” All of a sudden I realized, that Sanjay’s dream aunty will be exactly like my Ma. They were standing so close to each other,
that Ma’s big boobs were literally pressed against Sanjay. Sanjay held my Ma lightly for sometime and I saw his tent raising. I think Ma also realized that and she held him slightly more tightly and when Sanjay was fully erect, she let him go and said,
“Yes, now go ahead and have a field day. I have already told Sandhya to hold your thing and guide it where it is supposed to go. She will cooperate”. Ma looked into the bedroom and saw Sandhya naked and said good. She went inside and said “Gosh! She is sleeping.
Sandhya get up, you can sleep later on. Take care of poor Sanjay. See he is ready now.” Sandhya woke up shocked! “Ma” Ma told, “Take care of Sanjay, dear. This is your first night. Sanjay do I need to help you children or you know what to do.”
Sanjay said, “Aunty please help us out once. We may not require the same the next time.” Ma said, “Why first time, any number of times, you children have to be happy always.” Sandhya wanted to say something, but Ma shut her mouth and said,
“Don’t, I am here to help you children. Don’t worry. Sandhya take off Sanjay’s shorts.” Ma came to the door and closed it. I got very angry, i’ll be missing out some action and Ma will be enjoying it. I tiptoed to the door and pushed it slightly.
Oh! I was so lucky, it was not bolted and from the slight open door as was earlier I was having a good view inside the room. Sandhya removed Sanjay’s shorts and I could sense Ma’s expression on seeing the big monster. Ma said, “Sandhya, it seems that Sanjay is ready.
Sanjay, tell me is it fully erect and it will grow more, then Sandhya will have to do something to it.” Sanjay replied, “This is fully erect”. Ma said, “Alright Sanjay, feel down below and check whether Sandhya is ready.”
Sanjay lowered his hand into Sandhya’s snatch and said probably no. Ma said, “If that is the case carry on some foreplay, and Sandhya will get aroused.” Sanjay lowered himself on Sandhya’s boobs and started kneading, licking, sucking.
Sandhya started moaning and I realized that Sanjay was looking at Ma also in between while doing this act of foreplay. Ma was encouraging Sanjay and telling him, “Good Sanjay, take Sandhya’s nipples between your lips, now open your mouth, lick them, now suck them……..”
And she went on for some time. Then she asked Sandhya, “Beta, are you ready?” Sandhya told her, “Ma, I was always ready”. She immediately got up, took out condom which she brought and proceeded towards Sanjay.
She extended her hand to hold Sanjay’s tool for helping him wear the condom, but Sanjay got frightened, I think, and he was backing off. Ma told him, “Beta, don’t worry, I am only helping you.” She went to him, held his erect tool, and put the condom over it.
She said you are ready now and go ahead. Sandhya opened her legs. Ma told Sanjay to get between the legs and adjust himself. She held his penis and slowly helped Sanjay guide it inside Sandhya’s pussy. Sandhya started to moan and Sanjay started pumping in and out.
Ma went at the head of Sandhya and was looking at Sanjay and he was also looking at Ma and pumping hard. I then realized that since Ma had bent down, he was enjoying the view what Ma was giving him of her huge breasts.
Ma realized this and instead of covering her up, she removed one button so that Sanjay can have better look. Immediately, Sanjay started pumping still vigorously. Ma held the hand of Sandhya and lowered herself further so that Sanjay will enjoy more.
And then Sanjay came like hell. It seems that he kept on cumming continuously for some time and continuously he was looking into Ma’s eyes. When he was through, Ma patted his head and said, “Good, Sanjay. Enjoy your married life. If you require any help, do not hesitate to ask.
Alright, good night.” I immediately jumped on my bed. I realized that I had gone all wet down there where Sanjay and Sandhya were devouring themselves all this time.

1 comment: