19 Aug 2012

Fucking A Virgin College Faculty



I am not a good writer but i am trying to share my few real life experiences though this site. This is my experience when I am in my Graduation (BCOM). My name is Abhisek and I am 24 year old now.. But this experience was when I am 20yr old. I am very naughty kind of student and student like me a lot. When I am in 1st few new faculties join our college on temporary basis. One of the faculty was a lady of age around 27 unmarried her name was Sunita.She was teaching us OB(Organisational Behaviour) she was little dark in colour bur has a nice figure.. big boob and ass fig around 38-32-36. I like her body a lot even not her face. And some while she taking our classes which I attended a few i take photos from my mobile of her body. Sometimes I even answer in classes or do some stupid things to come in her attention which i succeeded.

So i am not that good in this subject so we few students go to her home tuition and she is very friendly, slowly my friends stop to stop the tuition only 2 of friends are going to her home for tuition. Sometime I also take snap through my mobile of her while she teach us but she didnt say anything and sometime i ask her to give a smiling pose so that i can take a good picture. Sometime taking that advantage I take close up of her tits too which are massive. So my another friend who was coming with me for tuition went to his village for a week and I am coming 2 her alone for tuition. Most of the time she wear salwars or nighty while teaching us and very few time saree.Somtime I stare at her but she donot say anything and stare me back.

One day while she was telling me something I ask her to give a pose, she was in a white salwar, tight one, black bra(which straps are visible partially). She smiled and I had taken the snap suddenly she ask me for my mobile to check the photo I just taken and i gave her the mobile. She saw the photo and start to check the previous photos too. Then I relaise the previous close up of her body are also their so i ask her to give my mobile back.. but she said i am watching my picture. I said they are not very good ones you will not like it.... She said let me check.... then she seen all the snaps.. and asked me "when did u taken all this photos?". I said "sorry man, I will not take snaps any more". She said "Yes few are really bad, specially the close ups".I said "sorry mam". She asked me "Why u taken all this lot of photos?' I replied with nervousness’ like you mam." She said"like me but why? I am not beautiful". I said"Yes mam you are beautiful.. I like you from the day one of the college". She said "how can you say I beautiful?' I replied at sudden "Mam u got a very sexy figure". She said "what? my body.. what you like in it?" I said "everything mam" Then she smiled. I got that I have a chance to she and enjoy her body. I said "what happen mam". She said "no one said like this before, that they like me and i am beautiful".

I went near her put my hand on her waist.. She said “what you are doing?" I said mam appreciating your body and put my lips on lips. She was shocked and trying to take away her lips and I continuing kissing and then she start to kiss me back.. While kissing my hand is touching her back. Now she is kissing me deep my tongue my lips juicy..I just put my hand on her hips and squeezing them and she moaned. She was enjoying it.. Then a slowly put my hand on her tits, its feel amazing to squeeze those big tits. She is still kissing me. Now i am kissing and licking her neck and squeezing her tits, she was moaning.. uummnn.. uumnn. I unzip the kamiz from the back and remove the kamiz from the shoulder and start to kiss her tits..

She was holding my head and moaning. I removed her kameez.. I start to kiss down her body and removed her salwar.. She was in a pack panty, I touched the pussy from top of her panty, she was moaning and closed her eye and enjoying it.. put my hand inside her panty.. and her pussy is already wet... She has bit of hair in her pussy. but i like the wet pussy.Then I go top of her and start to kiss her lips. She removed my T-shirt and she was kissing my chest my neck. Then i removed my pant and underwear. She was looking at my dick. I asked"wanna taste it" She said "no". I removed her panty and put my dick in her pussy. Her pussy was too tight as first time she was been fucked. She was screaming while i pushed my dick inside, as her pussy was wet my dick goes inside . I slowly start to fuck her but her pussy was very tight and she was scream out load.. aaahhhhh ahhhhh.. Then i fucked her slowly slowly and she was bleeding.. I said "mam you are bleeding". She said nothing to worry"fuck me a bit more" Then we had sex for about 10min. And after day we had sex for few more times..

THANK YOU for Reading. Waiting for your feedback. Anyone like to share their experience can contact my mail id.

No comments:

Post a Comment