8 Oct 2012

My Servant Sudha

I will apply soap on your body just you have done to me. She covered her face with her hands, in shyness. I unhooked her nightie one by one and noticed, she did not wear any undergarments. I removed the nightie from her body and took a mug full of water and poured it on her.


Shuddering at the feel of the cold water, she removed her hands and looked at me and smiled and said you are very naughty. I took the soap from her and applied it on her back and on her boobs. The nipples were erect and it nice to touch her boobs.


I massaged them with the soap and she also seem to enjoy it thoroughly. I applied soap all over her upper body and then sat on the ground to take a closer look at her pussy. Her pussy, was totally bald without any hair. I asked her to keep her legs apart and applied soap in her cunt, opening her cunt lips all over the interior. I applied on her ass and thighs and then legs. She was breathing heavily and I knew she is in full heat. My cock was also in full erection. Both of us were in full soaped condition.


Sudha, sat on the floor and washed my cock and pulled back the skin and saw the pink head. She gave it a kiss and looked up at me and then opened her mouth and took the cock in her mouth. I moved my body slowly to give her a mouth fuck.


She seemed to enjoy as she was taking the maximum length in her mouth. Suddenly my orgasm was coming and I told her to remove the cock from her mouth since I may spray my semen anytime. But she did not remove. I shot the whole thing in her mouth.


It went in spurts and a huge quantity was there which she swallowed. I embraced her and kissed her on her cheeks and mouth. She responded well. It was my turn to lick her cunt. Making her keep her one foot on the commode and open the cunt lips with her fingers I licked her cunt and clit. She was moaning and with her hand pressed my head into her cunt. She reached her orgasm and it went on and on. Afterwards we both stood in embraced condition under the shower and finished our bath. She wiped my body dry with the towel and I did it to her.


I got into a new knicker and she had to search for a new nghtie since the one she was wearing was totally wet. Totally naked she sat on the floor and washed her nightie and my knicker and searched and put on a new nightie and went to put her wet nightie and my knicker on the cloths line for drying. It was past 12 and we both were hungry. I asked her to serve lunch and she immediately served me lunch. But I said I wont eat alone, you also sit with me. She also sat and luckily we had plenty of food. We both ate the food and I went to the bedroom.
Sudha, cleaned the vessels and the dining table and then came to my bedroom. I asked her to sit with me on my bed. Hesitatingly she sat. I pushed her onto my bed and opened her legs to see her cunt in bright light. She did not protest or object.


Her legs spread wide open I took a careful look of her hole of pleasure. I flicked at her clit with the tip of my tongue. She was moaning with pleasure. I licked her whole cunt. It was leaking like a water tap opening. Her cunt fluid was tasty. Sudha was pulling at my cock to take it in her mouth. I turned to form a 69 position. We went on sucking and licking like this for an hour. Suddenly Sudha got up and said she has to go home since her mother would have come back from the hospital. I said ok, we will continue tomorrow. Sudha smiled and said OK.
She got dressed up in her clothes with bra and panty, salwar and kameez and left immediately. I was wondering about my luck with the servant girl. In such a short time I could bring her around. I may have to stay there for at least a month. Sinful it may appear, I prayed that Sudha's mother may not get well soon.

1 comment:

  1. i am single,boy Raj kumar, single boy from india,punjab.....any school,colledge girl like friendship love sex 100% secracy, full satisfation in punjab with me. sirf girl he mujhe call,sms kare.( mobile time 9pm to 8am) mobile: +91 9041367967... online whatsap,vibor,skype.......email: raj67967@gmail.com..........

    Friendship Love Sex

    Sex Relationship

    Tour Enjoyment

    Sex Tour Friendship

    Real Friendship

    Enjoy full Sunday with me..........i am wait you

    ReplyDelete