8 Oct 2012

I am a Married Woman and I Seduced Sunil

It was too much for me, I now needed that youngster to shove his
organ in me and tear apart., I now needed was a cock, a good one,
like Sunil's. I left the bathroom with a towel wrapped round myself,
whilst closing the door, I checked Sunil, he thought that I was
already gone was busy stroking his cock, first time I saw his
dickhead , the foreskin was pulled back and it was flame red.

I reached my bedroom dried myself, put the ceiling fan on (I was hot)
and lied on the bed, stuck my forefinger vigorously in my pussy and
masturbated myself to orgasm. After I came, I gave myself a little
time to think, I was getting old in a few years time my desire to
fuck would be gone, I would have reached menopause. What do I do? Do
I fuck this youngster young enough to be my son or I forget it. The
sight of his cock made up my mind, if he got a hard-on for me, it
means I am desirable now, as anyway in a few years once the wrinkles
appear nobody would be turned by me including him, so I made up my
mind, I will go for it.

I came out of the room dressed in long beach shirt that I bought the
last time I was in the Maldives. Nothing underneath, had a quick
lunch and as schedule sat down to watch a the 10 o'clock movie, I was
on the long couch with Sunil at the extremity, I pretended having a
sore shoulder from having carried those heavy bags earlier on. I
asked Sunil if he massage my shoulder and neck, I could now see he
was bolder.

He asked me to lie on his lap, he put his hand on my shoulders and
started massaging my neck, I undid the top buttons of my shirt and
soon with all the action my tits were fully exposed to him.
Eventually, he brushed the side of my breast, seeing not prohibition
from me, he pursued in fondling them.

With him atop me, my face just underneath his brief tennis shorts, I
could see his erect member sticking out of his loose shorts. I took
courage, I starting playing with his cock seeing that he was enjoying
my ministrations I greedily took his shaft in my mouth, by now my
shirt was totally loose open and Sunil was busy licking my wet pussy,
which had never been licked before, and I was dripping with cum.

I took over from thereon, I could not manage myself anymore, I had to
have this hard cock, I made sit upright and I sat on him, it was an
unbelievable feeling of sensing a rock hard cock slowly pushing its
way against the walls of my vagina after a real long time .1 rode for
than half an hour before he came, by which time I spent five times.
That day we fucked once more before Rajendra was home, at night I was
proud after years about my womanhood.

From then, I have Sunil every time I wanted or when we had the
opportunity. In the mornings when Rajendra would go walking to get
the morning paper, knowing that, he would at least take 45 minutes to
be back. I would sneak under Sunil blanket, while he is sleeping and
make his limp cock go stone hard in my mouth and would let him fuck
me.

My relationship with Sunil was convenient, it helped take the horny
woman out of me and enjoy life quietly rough sex quietly in the
privacy of my home. So as mot to arouse any doubt, I carried allowing
Rajendra to fuck every now and then he wanted, but he had lost his
stamina and his cock was not as hard as Sunil's. Once he finished
fucking, I slowly creep out of bed and go to Sunil and ask him to
take me to heaven with his cock. Time went by like that, Sunil and I
experienced all tucking positions you could imagine, he tied to the
bed and used my body, while I had my menses I would give a blow job
(that I did not ever did to Rajendra) and even suck his dick dry!

We tried sodomy; we experience all the joys of sex. On one occasion
we even fucked on my own bed, Rajendra next to us (We were drunk as
we had come from a cocktail party). The next summer, Sunil's friend
Sanjiv, came for an interview at Bangalore, Sunil ask us if he could
lodge him for 2 weeks.

Sunil agreed that we agree he would share his room and bed with him.
Sanjiv was much younger than Sunil, only 21, new BCom graduate, he
was coming for a job interview with a local pharmaceutical firm and
was applying to join their Marketing department. He was a sweet lad,
much more childish than my Sunil but as handsome.

Three days, he received a telephone that he was appointed, we decided
to celebrate, and for that occasion Rajendra took a bottle of proper
Cognac sold to him by a sailor. We had a good dinner, the boys were
constantly with me while preparing the meals, and that day a wore a
pink sleeveless blouse (newly made) with the neckline halfway down my
breast. I could notice than Sanjiv was eyeing me quietly same as
Sunil used to do.

After dinning, we were all a bit high (especially I seldom have
liquor). All of us retired to our room, I was horny, and I needed a
cock. Rajendra quietly turned towards me, since I was already heated
up, I was hoping that he would take me and that his few stroke inside
my pussy would satisfy my lust, he came on top of me and pushed his
cock in me, one, two, three times just I was about to start enjoying
he spurted his sperm on my tummy and turned around and in no waste of
time he was deep asleep, the Cognac was helping. I wiped myself and
tried to finger myself to orgasm but now used to having a cock, my
finger was no comparison.

I turned and twisted in bed I need my stud to fuck me hard and make
cum. The was one problem: Sanjiv. After 15 mins, I tip toed to Sunil
bedroom. I go in his room, got in bed and took his cock in my mouth,
it hardened instantly as Sunil was used to my nocturnal visits.

I undressed completely, there was only the prayer giving away dim
light and soon he was taking me in the missionary position, till we
heard Sanjiv who was next to us grunting, we were surely disturbing
his sleep but what the fuck I was too horny to stop�

I closed my eyes so as not to see him and to my surprise as Sunil was
pushing his last thrusts, kicking me inside my vaginal walls, I felt
two hands fondling my tits, it could not be Sunil as his hands were
spreading my thigh open while digging his cock in my love tunnel. I
opened my eyes to see Sanjiv holding a 10-inch or bigger cock in one
his hand while the other was caressing my left tits.

I thought for a glimpse of time. Am I the only Indian woman doing
this? Am I the only one to be unfaithful? Am I ever be the first one
to have been possessed by two dicks in a night? Will anybody ever
know about this? All the answers were NO.

I closed my eyes and let things happen, next minutes I had a huge ten
inch cock in my mouth and the rest of the night both these guys
fucked me till 4 in the morning at one stage I had 2 cocks in me
Sunil with his slightly smaller cock in me, while I was on top of
him, and Sanjiv not wanting to waste anytime shoved his long venous
penis in my asshole.

I had a shower and lied in bed next to Rajendra, in that night I came
13 times; I was completely exhausted but yet completely satiated. Now
my two lovers fuck me everyday, it has never affected anyone life, my
husband is looked after well and right with the help my 2 lovers, I
am busy preparing the wedding of my elder daughter who is getting
married to a young man of her choice with our entire approval.

As he is still not aware of anything, Rajendra is very happy that at
least there are 4 more hands to help us for the wedding preparation
and also enjoys the company of the 2 guys.

1 comment:

  1. i am single,boy Raj kumar, single boy from india,punjab.....any school,colledge girl like friendship love sex 100% secracy, full satisfation in punjab with me. sirf girl he mujhe call,sms kare.( mobile time 9pm to 8am) mobile: +91 9041367967... online whatsap,vibor,skype.......email: raj67967@gmail.com..........

    Friendship Love Sex

    Sex Relationship

    Tour Enjoyment

    Sex Tour Friendship

    Real Friendship

    Enjoy full Sunday with me..........i am wait you

    ReplyDelete