12 Dec 2012

Car me chod chod kar puri ki wish


Hi sexy gals,, this is ur Shaan,,so reply me ,, n come with me dear..I am basically very much interested in giving pleasure to all horny good looking married females in public or in private in order to fulfill all their hidden fantasy.The incident I am going to tell you is a true incident happened last month.when I was gone to meet my friend at my friends home. When I reached at his home there was a house lock at his home. I have prefer to call him on his cell but his mobile was out of coverage area so I have decided to return when I turned back I have seen a lady who was my friends neighbor. She has also notice many time my visit at my friends home so she told me that my friend’s mother has just gone to market before half hour. If u have any message then tell me I will convey your message.She has request me to come at her home and have a glass of water. I accepted her request.at that time I have no bed intension in my mind ). As a message I just request her to convey my visit and ask to call on my mobile. She told that has ur friends mother have your mobile no#. I replied hope so how ever you can give them my mobile number. By saying this I have give my cell no. After that I left her house.After few days there was a call on my mobile. The voice was so sweet.after conversation I realize that that caller was chitra Bhabhi ( my friends neighbor ). She has just inquire about health and common information about mane and hobbies.As I told fast driving and long drive is my hobby she laugh and said that she had notice by my motorcycle (CBZ Extreem).indirectly she told me to save her cell no. And call her when I will free. She had cut the phone as some one has reng the door bell.

After few days again she has call me and complain that y you was not call her even once.i replied her very politely that I was out of station for office work. She has cut the phone after getting my promise to call her.And then it was routine to talk on phone during our discussion once she told me to get her on long drive I accepted her request and planed for next day.Next day I received her from schedule location and bring the car towards highway. After @ 1 hr. Driving I have notice lust in her eyes. She has worn very sexy dress her deep cleavage and black bra was clearly visible. By seeing her black bra I was become hot and she has also notice the movement in side my pent. After reaching to dumas ( sea shore ). I have stopped the car and decide to talk in a car. After some time I notice that she is eager to do some thing with me so I clearly asked that do u want to kiss me ? She readily accepted . And I have give her a long kiss. During kissing my hands was moving on her boobs. I told her to remove her top as its ironing may be damage so any one can understand the matter of boobs pressing. She has imediatley removed her top wow her boobs was really perfect and nice shape around 34c. Meine uski boobs ko chusna chalu kiya aur who exite ho ke mere lund se khelne lagi dhire se mene uski skirt bhi utar di aur who bra aur penty me bahut sexy lug rahi thi. Usne meri pent me se mera RAJU ( penis ) bahar nikala aur use dekhne lagi mene pucha To usne kaha ke ye kitni chute phad chukka hoga ?? Mene kaha ki me chu phadta nahi chut ko dhanya kerta hu.she was realy very happy aftaer seeing my 9” RAJU. Usne mere lund ka naam RAJU rakha. Mene kaha ki raju ko pyar nahi karogi to usne mera lund uske muh me leke chusne lagi. Mane kaha ki jyada chusogi to ye ro padega to usne kaha ki aisa lund to rota hua hi accha lagta hey aue tum mere muh me RAJU ko rulao. @ 10 min. Ke baad mere lund ro pada . Wo mera white material pura pi gayi aur chat ke hi lund saaf ker diya . Friends its very long experience ki baad me kya hua mene usko three times choda us din. Kaise choda wo me aapko next story me bataunga.I am really excited to know that so many couples and married ladies are there in jaipur-dehli n near to this place and also who are

Getting bolder and dared to enjoy their kinky fantasies. I was lucky and want more couples and married ladies to come forward to share me and their dirty and out of world fantasies with me. Privacy and secrecy required and assured. Waiting for your invitation on shaansharma_4ever@yahoo.co.in

1 comment:

  1. puri kahani likhna tha.tabhi maja ata.khair bad men batana.kahani ai hai.adhuri nai.

    ReplyDelete